when to get pissed!

Well I have been waiting 3 days for a package to be received at post office..I keep contacting the mom ,they keep lying and saying package is sent
..never had a problem with these guys in the past ..at least 10 orders with them...
all I have is this ...........Electronic information submitted by shipper......hasnt changed in 2 days?
3 emails later ... "We apologize for the delay in regards to the procurement side of things and taking so long to accept payment. We had some minor issues on our backend which experienced some delays. We are sorry you were affected by these issues and we hope you don't misplace your trust with us. The parcel is shipped and should he updated electronically shortly."
got this last night...still not received at post office,so more lies..wtf all I ask for is honesty,is that too much?what should I do?should I out these guys to prevent other people from going through this ?I am loyal customer and dont like to start shit but..........has anyone else been affected by this "backend"thingy?sounds painful :P

Re: when to get pissed!

well its getting juicier...apparently packages have been getting stolen before they are even scanned at this Moms post office...?...I received an email response..very quickly mind you...after temporary radio silence lol ...thank god for this forum!!Power to the people !! So now have been promised to be shipped out today courier with an extra zip for my troubles wow..like I said I had no probs with these guys prior to this glitch so.....lets see how it plays out...patiently waiting for new tracking number...wish me luck!!

My tracking is doing the same thing, no updates whatsoever yet but I don't think it's the fault of the MoM at all. I am wondering though, if the extra time has anything to do with all of the wildfires. Canada Post's website has a fair bit of info about delays in certain places. So, depending on where you are, this could very well be the reason.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that mine shows up before the weekend. Been without anything for over a week now and could really use a nigh high :)

Wishing you luck with your package delivery!

my package was delivered as promised, the next day purolatored with an extra ounce..now these guys know how to treat their customers..oh Canada...what a great country we live in...hopefully the postal thief will get his Karma.....beaten with a beaver pelt til they confess :lol: ...Well I am going to go get baked now...should I out the Mom now?They deserve the kudos I think?Opinions?...

obstacleillusion wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:48 pm my package was delivered as promised, the next day purolatored with an extra ounce..now these guys know how to treat their customers..oh Canada...what a great country we live in...hopefully the postal thief will get his Karma.....beaten with a beaver pelt til they confess :lol: ...Well I am going to go get baked now...should I out the Mom now?They deserve the kudos I think?Opinions?...
What mom was it?