**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boat's Buds and 4 strain review

Boat's Buds 🛥🌊
Overall rating out of 10: 9/10

Ordering & Pricing: Pastebin/Imgur with his contact info. Tell him what you want and he'll send you EMT instructions. Fair prices.
Communication: He's active on Discord, Reddit, email, and the forum.
Packaging: I was worried there was no weed halfway through opening it. Packaged extremely well.
Photos: In weed review
Incentives: None. He said he wants honest reviews if anyone has a bad experience so he can do better.
Notes: Rating would be a perfect 10 if there was a fake name/address on the parcel

I messaged Boat on Discord and asked how much to do 1 ounce each of the 4 strains he had. He responded right away with a fair price, I agreed and sent an EMT. A few hours later he sent pictures of my package ready and soon another picture of a shipping label with tracking. Everything was straightforward.

He offers his ability to strain hunt at your request if you don't like what he has for stock. He has a place where customers can share reviews and ask him questions, it's very helpful with the process.

Grape Slurpee 83/100
Extra >> https://i.imgur.com/JSITy1s.jpg
Size of buds: 7/10 25% 0.5g buds & 75% 1.5g buds
Bag appeal: 7/10 Looks potent
Cure & Humidity: 7/10 Jar smells most out of all four but it's mild. Buds humidity is good. A little crisp outside but perfect for smoking.
Smell: 9/10 My grinder smells like Slurpee, it even smells cold. If I didn't have it in front of me I wouldn't believe it. The jar smells like potent weed.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10 It's smooth but has a nice potent tickle. Light crisp smoke. White/gray ash.
Taste Intensity: 9/10 Very strong taste from a bong.
Taste Complexity: 9/10 Tastes amazing. It reminds me of Strawberry Jerry, sort of a rich caramel with a strawberry undertones.
Buzz Intensity: 9/10 Potent. The buzz is crystal clear and feels so nice. It lasted hours. Most weed can't get me to a 9.
Price: 8/10 156.25
Value: 9/10 This was some of my favourite smoke all year. It's smooth, the high was perfect, and those terps. This was a great find.
"A" Scale Rating: AAA+

Green Kalashnikova 79/100
Extra >> https://i.imgur.com/zztvgsc.jpg
Size of buds: 6/10 50% 0.5g buds & 50% 1.5g buds
Bag appeal: 8/10
Cure & Humidity: 7/10 Weak smell in the jar. Buds are a little dry but great busted.
Smell: 7/10 My grinder smells really floral and pleasant. The jar smells like average weed.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 9/10 It's smooth but has a bit of harsh tickle. Medium smoke. Dark gray ash.
Taste Intensity: 9/10 Strong taste from a bong.
Taste Complexity: 8/10 Tastes great. It reminds me of a cherry cigar or Backwoods.
Buzz Intensity: 8/10 Potent. The buzz comes on strong and creeps up more later. Spaced me out.
Price: 9/10 137.50
Value: 8/10
"A" Scale Rating: AAA+

Holy Grail 70/100

Size of buds: 7/10 10% 0.5g buds & 70% 1g buds & 20% 2g buds
Bag appeal: 8/10 Looks great
Cure & Humidity: 7/10 Weak but strange smell in the jar. Buds are a perfect humidity.
Smell: 8/10 My grinder smells interesting, lots of pinene. It smells very crisp. I like this one a lot. The jar smells like average weed.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 6/10 It's a little harsh. Medium-heavy smoke. Gray ash.
Taste Intensity: 7/10 Strong taste from a bong.
Taste Complexity: 5/10 Whatever makes it harsh to me comes through in taste.
Buzz Intensity: 6/10 Average. It's a motivating high that lasted an hour.
Price: 9/10 118.75
Value: 7/10
"A" Scale Rating: AAA

Kiefed Purple Nurple Smalls 69/100
https://i.imgur.com/Lb5Rch5.jpg
Size of buds: 7/10 ~0.30g. I knew what I was getting.
Bag appeal: 10/10 Looks crazy
Cure & Humidity: 7/10
Smell: 7/10 The jar smells like kief. My grinder smells like purple nurple.
Harshness vs Smoothness: 6/10 It's smooth for what it is. Very expanding smoke.
Taste Intensity: 8/10 Very strong taste from a bong.
Taste Complexity: 5/10 Tastes a lot like kief.
Buzz Intensity: 7/10 A creeper. Great for a pick me up.
Price: 5/10 150.00
Value: 7/10 I would have preferred more Grape Slurpee but it was worth getting. It made a bunch of people smile.
"A" Scale Rating: Unique but AAA