**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Boats Buds - June 2019 - Deadmoney Review

Boats Buds
New MOM from BC making some waves (pun intended)

Overall rating out of 10: 8.5

Different from most other moms, currently no website. Menu is posted to his Pastebin. Boat is very active on discord, and is available through cmom forum, instagram and reddit.

Ordering & Pricing:
Boat was generous enough to offer 3.5g of King Tut blonde pressed kief hash over at NugNerds for #Free-Weed-Friday which I won. I decided to buy some other stuff to go with the free hash. Boat offers great pricing on great weed and he definitely hooked me up.

Communication:
All communication was done through discord and email. Super quick to respond, he is always available.

Packaging:
Arriving in a standard CP xpresspost mailer, the weed and hash were in ziplock bags, within double vac seals and zero odor.

Products / Photos:

Duke Nukem
Boats top flower at the time, and his highest price point at about $150oz.
Beautiful long buds, very colorful with bright and dark greens mixed with a deep purple, all coated in a sticky layer of trichromes. Buds were a little bit squished, but nothing major. Good humidity level, still dank and sticky. Strong nose, tropical citrus zest and with some strong pine flavors. The smell carries over wonderfully to the taste, absolutely delicious flavor. Good clean burn, not harsh with a nice white ash. This stuff really is a high energy strain. Not too much of a heady buzz, but high energy, functional buzz. Excellent for early morning and afternoon. Quite an enjoyable smoke.

King Tut Blonde Pressed Kief Hash
Nice and fresh, strong gassy nose. Surprised in how well this smoked. Usually I find Kief to burn horribly, turn to runny tar and become unsmokable in higher quantities. This stuff burned and smoked great, mixed in joints and smoked pure in a pipe.Standard kief taste and effects, not over powering. Elevated heart rate, energy and a decent head buzz.

Caviar Oily Hash
Strong hash smell, super easy to work with. Nice classic hash taste which burns and smokes absolutely fantasticly. Even a joint of this rolled pure had a nice slow burn, great smokability and left an almost pure white ash. Heavy body effects, nice and mellow. Good cerebral buzz which builds quickly then levels off to a solid hybrid feeling stone before becoming heavier in the body. Really enjoyed the buzz and flavor of this, fantastic stuff.

Incentive for Customers:
Excellent quality, great pricing and outstanding customer service.

Incentive for Review:
No incentive for review