Re: ^HillSidePharms- 420 SALE

AVITHEAVI wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:19 pm You guys had the best Sale this year by a huge margin. Truly THE perfect place to go to. Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome :)
I agree, Best 4/20 sale this year! It took me 6 months to find HSP by trial and error ( Sabrinas World is what pushed me out of the cheap budget bud mindset and into the HSP family.) I've been a loyal customer for a year now because of their quality, bundles and great selection. I know Im sounding like a shrill right now, but I assure you I get no kick back from HSP and am not an affiliate. I simply feel they deserve a pat on the back for being the best MoM I've ever done business with. :mrgreen:

Re: ^HillSidePharms- 420 SALE

hemporess wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:49 pm
AVITHEAVI wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:19 pm You guys had the best Sale this year by a huge margin. Truly THE perfect place to go to. Just wanted to say thanks for being awesome :)
I agree, Best 4/20 sale this year! It took me 6 months to find HSP by trial and error ( Sabrinas World is what pushed me out of the cheap budget bud mindset and into the HSP family.) I've been a loyal customer for a year now because of their quality, bundles and great selection. I know Im sounding like a shrill right now, but I assure you I get no kick back from HSP and am not an affiliate. I simply feel they deserve a pat on the back for being the best MoM I've ever done business with. :mrgreen:
I'm 100% with you on that. They were the third mom I tried and even tho I've been signing up with new places ever since, they're still my go-to. 200$ quads, 160$ triples, on point grading system (Yet to try anything that makes me disagree with it's advertised grade), 99$ and 119$ ounces, Elcheapo for broke times, amazing shatter, huge selection, AAAA QPs, oh man I could go on forever (now I see why you have that shill disclosure haha). But I wanna express myself against some of the negativity bias that can be seen in the thread. They're the benchmark I use when signing up with new people and yet to be beat in my book.
Stay Awesome hillside.

Re: ^HillSidePharms- New drops and restocks

Restocks

Tangilope, True Blueberry, Sour Diesel, Silver LA, Kosher Tangie, Mimosa, Orange Aid, Lemon Bubba, Black Cherry Soda, Tropicana Cookies, Purple Punch, Strawberry Jager.
 *These are all small batches.

Shatter and buddar
Kootenay bubble hash- Pink Rockstar

New stuff

New topical line from OMNI Botanicals. 

New Kootenay bubble hash Sour Tangie and some freshly pressed Sour Tangie Rosin from Mountain Pure.

CBD Vape Cartridges from 1 gram BC vapes 

More mixers are also listed.