Cbd for pain relief

I strained my neck, and usually I would pop an advil and rub some muscle ointment to relieve the aching. I talked to some friends and they swear by full spectrum cbd, they say it cures anything from menstrual pain to even lactose intolerance. When I tried it , I did 1 ml and I dunno it didn't really make the pain go away but it did relax me and make me stop thinking about it . Was I expecting to much ?
Attachments
Let me kno what you guys think of this brand
Let me kno what you guys think of this brand

Re: Cbd for pain relief

take more,My mom uses it for her fibromyalgia,got her on the patch with CBD tincture(not full spectrum) and when her pain is high she'll top up.. its just a blood level thang if your new to it your body will take time to build a nice level enough to bring proper relief but should pull better results once it incorporates, like any medicine ..IMO ..

maybe you should add some to a topical and rub that shit right in

Never heard of that brand before

Re: Cbd for pain relief

Does the bottle say mg per mL? Full spectrum usually has lower CBD percentages, but has other helpful cannabinoids.

For pain it’s best to use thc with CBD. Maybe try smoking a joint(preferably indica) after placing 1mL or 2mL under your tongue. CBD on its own isn’t the best for pain, unless it’s taken in high amounts. Taking cbd in high amounts can become real pricey as full spectrum oil is not cheap!