Chef's Treats - Redseal Medibles

Hello everyone :)
First off, i am very very excited to join this wonderful community!
A little about Chef's Treats...
Chef's Treats is an edible based company, i do custom dosed candies/treats of all sorts, everything made from scratch.
I have been a Chef by trade for 20 years, but only just started making treats about 8 months ago.
I have an absolute addiction and passion for this industry. (I think i am in the right place :))
I am excited to share some of my creations with you, may they mend whatever needs healing or just give pure joy to whomever
consumes them.
Instagram: @chefstreats420
Cheers :)
Chef

Re: Chef's Treats - Redseal Medibles

Welcome Chef !
I must say your menu is the most enticing I have ever laid eyes on man. Do you offer combo deals and any guarantee the products will arrive intact ,not crumbled/crushed not melted {summer orders} I've lost a $200 order to heat/melted was an ugly mess ! Any samplers or discounts for first timers ? Easter Special would have been a good sell / sale :-)
Cheers !
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…

Thanks voose64!
All items are vac sealed carefully not to crush, larger parcels are shipped in boxes. Knock on wood, but i haven't had
to replace an order yet. Having said that, i will work with all orders/replacements on an individual bases, i highly recommend
taking pics/videos to protect the buyer, i know i do when i order (almost weekly). I really prefer to ship everything express, and usually Mon-Wed, so i know my product is not sitting somewhere over the weekend.
I do offer sampler packs, i call them "trust the chef" haha a concept i once used in my restaurant, you give me your budget
and i do the rest :) *cue evil chef laughter*
Easter special ?! Let's do it!
All orders are 25% off (min order $100) until Midnight Sunday.
(Side note, i am getting crushed at my day job this weekend, ugh brunch, so i will be in the "fun" kitchen sunday night, monday day and shipping tues-wed :) )
Thanks again for checking me out!
Chef

Thanks Annointed :)
500mg Toblerones FTW! Each toblerone has 16 pieces, each piece averaging 31.25mg thc, i eat 4 before i realize i am eating it, but if your preference is more on the full spectrum side vs distillate then i recommend the 500mg BHO space bears, custom any flavor you want, it is a decent 5-6 bites, but if that is toooo much to eat but the right dosage, then i would be happy to custom create something for you. What is your pref, choc, hard candy, beverage, gummy?
Chef

ChefsTreats420 wrote: Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:25 pm Thanks voose64!
All items are vac sealed carefully not to crush, larger parcels are shipped in boxes. Knock on wood, but i haven't had
to replace an order yet. Having said that, i will work with all orders/replacements on an individual bases, i highly recommend
taking pics/videos to protect the buyer, i know i do when i order (almost weekly). I really prefer to ship everything express, and usually Mon-Wed, so i know my product is not sitting somewhere over the weekend.
I do offer sampler packs, i call them "trust the chef" haha a concept i once used in my restaurant, you give me your budget
and i do the rest :) *cue evil chef laughter*
Easter special ?! Let's do it!
All orders are 25% off (min order $100) until Midnight Sunday.
(Side note, i am getting crushed at my day job this weekend, ugh brunch, so i will be in the "fun" kitchen sunday night, monday day and shipping tues-wed :) )
Thanks again for checking me out!
Chef

Thanks for the reply Chef , very informative .
PM and order sent :D
We are stardust, we are golden
We are billion year old carbon
And we got to get ourselves back to the garden…