**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AimOrDie's TheGentleHerb Review!

Hello and welcome to another one of AimOrDie's reviews! This time we'll be reviewing a free sample pack from TheGentleHerb.ca.

Ordering & Pricing:
Pricing varies, but it's similar to many other MOMs who aren't offering bulk deals. Prices on the top shelf stuff could probably come down a bit.

Communication:
Communication was fantastic, quick responses every time. No problems answering any questions I may have had. Very friendly.

Packaging:
Standard mail-order packaging, vac sealed with no smell, discreet.

Products / Photos:
Blue Hawaiian Skunk
I'm not a huge fan of this strain, but it was not bad at all. Quite enjoyable, especially for something I didn't expect to enjoy.. A more subtle scent than most of the other strains, it had some notes of diesel, and berries. Smooth smoke, with an interesting uplifting high that I really enjoyed. I'd prefer not to smoke this strain again, but it's definitely not something I'd turn away. Similar to a lot of other "blue" strains and I don't care for them generally. I'd say this strain is 75/100(AAA) which is mostly due to it's killer buzz.

Purple Space Cookies
I love PSC as a strain, and this didn't disappoint at all. Beautiful purple nugs, with a fantastic grape/berry smell that many purple strains are so well known for.
Smooth burning, sweet smoke that hits like a truck. Priced quite highly on the site, I personally wouldn't spend that much on an oz, but if you're into expensive top shelf cannabis, this is the stuff for you. 90/100(AAAA) for me.

Gelato 33
Very similar to the PSC in overall quality, beautiful nugs with fantastic purple coloration all through them, an extremely pungent berry smell fills the room the second the bag is opened regardless of quantity, a nice heavy indica couchlock that I could smoke all day, every day if I could justify paying 260/oz for it. 92/100(AAAA)

Purple Berry
Not quite as nice as the other strains, I wouldn't consider this AAAA, nor would I put it on the same level as strains like PSC or Gelato 33. It's very nice in it's own right, and deserves some love for being a unique purple strain that has an awesome Hybrid buzz, but it doesn't have that knockout high that I'd expect a high quality indica to have, It's got an enjoyable buzz that I'd suggest for watching movies, or playing video games or something, but it definitely isn't putting a seasoned smoker to sleep.
Still an enjoyable strain regardless, and I'd smoke more of it given the opportunity. 80/100(AAA) in my opinion.

Purple Skunk
I absolutely love the nose on this strain. Extremely pungent, brings me back to 10 years ago when the only good strain around was Purp while I was in high school, and it all smelled like this. Just for the nostalgia alone this strain gets a pass from me. The smoke is heavy and makes me cough more than the others, but the high is exactly what you'd expect from a top shelf indica. Again, I couldn't justify their pricing, but I absolutely loved smoking this strain. I don't think it was as strong as the Gelato or as visually appealing as the GSC, but it's nostalgic and amazing. 89/100(AAAA) for me.

Gentle Death
I'm not sure if this is kept in stock because it has "gentle" in the name, or whatever else may be up with it, but I didn't care much for this strain. It choked me up a bit, didn't have a fantastic flavor, and had a more subtle smell than anything else in the pack. The buzz is quite strong, but isn't anything special either. I'm assuming this strain is kept around for it's name, and not really it's quality so much. 70/100(AA+) on this one in my opinion.

Motor Oil
I don't really like to review concentrates, because I'm definitely no expert. This stuff was pretty good, it doesn't look or taste the best (I'd imagine that's why it's called motor oil) but it gets you ripped and has a pretty nice gooey texture.

Pink Shatter
Similar to the motor oil, it doesn't look the best, but it has a pretty nice flavor, a very strong high, and a nice pull/snap texture.

Incentive for Customers:
You can use Gentle15 for 15% off your first order, but I'm not sure about any other incentives.

Incentive for Review:
The sample pack was provided in return for a review.

Notes:
The quality overall was fantastic, but nothing is a "steal for that price" in my opinion, prices all reflect their quality quite well. I don't have many negative things to say about TheGentleHerb, the whole sample pack was quite nice, and I love many of the different "purple strains" that I received.