**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

AimOrDie's RoyalKure Review!

Hello! Welcome to a review of RoyalKure.net written by AimOrDie!

We have 6 different strains to be reviewed today. Thanks for stopping by to check them out!

A little different than other sign ups, but still very simple.

Ordering & Pricing:
My original sample pack, and first order were done through e-mail and live chat, so I'm not sure what the cart system is like, but my order was quickly processed, and I was sent tracking within a couple hours. Pricing is more than fair on many strains, especially the bulk pricing.

I also noticed 4 new strains were added today, and while they're a little out of my typical price range, they're still not terribly priced by any means.

Communication:
The live chat took a little while to get a response, but once I did communication was quick, friendly and easy. Same with e-mails.

Packaging:
My sample pack was very neatly packed in a box just large enough to fit the contents. Discreet. Have a HP coming, will update with how that was packed when it arrives.

Products / Photos:

Romulan
This Romulan was different than any other Romulan I've smoked. It had a great sweet smell and taste, instead of the more earthy Romulan flavor I've become accustomed to. I much prefer this flavor, and would buy this over the typical stuff nine times out of ten. The smoke was fairly smooth, with peppery ash. After smoking a couple bowls I was locked to my seat, and that's all I could ask for. 78/100(AAA) for me.

Budhapest
This strain was my favorite of the bunch. A seemingly indica strain, with an overpowering scent of Kush. The old school stink up your local park kind of Kush scent. Fairly well trimmed, with a nice smooth smoke and white ash. I could smoke this stuff all day, and in my opinion it just barely missed being a quad because of a bit of a rough trim, and a little touch of harshness in the bong. 84/100(AAA+)

Blueberry
Nice sweet/fruity smell coming from the singular, kind of poorly trimmed, roughly 1.5g nug. I've had better "blueberry" strains, and I've had worse. This strain definitely isn't a standout among the rest of the group, but it's definitely no slouch. I'd recommend it to friends who like fruity strains, and pass it around in a group but I don't think I could smoke this stuff every day for very long-term. A little scratchy on the exhale. Enjoyable buzz that seemed to linger for quite a while, so that earns a couple points. 70/100(AAA) in my opinion.

Bubblegum
I didn't particularly care for this strain. My sample had a kind of earthy smell to it, not the sweet smell you'd expect from bubblegum. Not trimmed very well, pretty harsh to smoke, grayish ash, overall I think it's just the lowest quality of the bunch. An obvious indica high, that's unsurprisingly shortlived. Not my cup of tea. 60/100(AA) I'd say.

Purple Swan
The only strain of the bunch which was "purple" and if you've read previous reviews, you'll know I have a soft spot for purp, and this one was no different.
Great sweet berry smell typical of the purple kush I've been seeing since high school. The trim is great, smooth smoke, nice flavor, strong indica high and some fantastic bag appeal. I love a good purp, and I really enjoyed this one. 82/100(AAA+) also misses the AAAA mark, but this time it's because of the slightly loose bud structure.

Licon
I enjoyed this strain. It wasn't a standout by any means, but it had a very nice earthy smell, with a similar taste that was equally appealing. It's trim could use a bit of work, and the smoke isn't as smooth as I'd like, but otherwise this strain is pretty great. A seemingly 50/50 strain that has an enjoyable, albeit not super long lasting buzz. I'd rate it 70/100(AAA) similarly to the blueberry, it's not my cup of tea, but it is some pretty nice quality.

Incentive for Customers:
I was drawn in by the pretty great bulk prices being offered,

Incentive for Review:
None, the sample pack was because I wanted to see level of quality before committing to a bulk purchase.

Notes:
RoyalKure is a pretty new site, with a very friendly live chat support. Go check them out, support an upstart. Maybe they'll become a part of this community like the great MoMs before them.

Re: AimOrDie's RoyalKure Review!

they dont update pics or say any disclaimers or bleh. well thats why i got a mixed 8 ounce bag XD figured i'd get some losers and some winners instead of getting stuck with one big winner or one big loser.

The purple tuna is fucking godlike i am not complaining in the slightest but i am a bit disappointed is all because i was hoping for a real nice romulan to try and deal with the pain and i should've probably realized the newer stuff probably has better nugs. the kush berry and m13 were an option but didnt entice me... really regretting that now heheh.

the GDP and the romulan are the only bad bag appeal the romulan smoke was fine tasted good instant behind the eyes but i haven't smoked the GDP yet i just took pics gonna start compiling a review

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 5:45 pm they dont update pics or say any disclaimers or bleh. well thats why i got a mixed 8 ounce bag XD figured i'd get some losers and some winners instead of getting stuck with one big winner or one big loser.

The purple tuna is fucking godlike i am not complaining in the slightest but i am a bit disappointed is all because i was hoping for a real nice romulan to try and deal with the pain and i should've probably realized the newer stuff probably has better nugs. the kush berry and m13 were an option but didnt entice me... really regretting that now heheh.

the GDP and the romulan are the only bad bag appeal the romulan smoke was fine tasted good instant behind the eyes but i haven't smoked the GDP yet i just took pics gonna start compiling a review
I personally liked the GDP, but I've received two different batches of it, so you could have another batch as well. The Purple Tuna is amazing, I absolutely love that stuff. My favorites so far have been the Purple Tuna, Rockstar, GDP and M19. I usually wouldn't even try a strain with "M" in the name, but this one smells like berries and is a really nice smoke.

My tops are death bubba, mandarin og, Kings kush, king cheese, white rhino, train wreck very powerful,. Next would be blue dream , purple tuna, g19 agree actually veery tasty, kush berry good....,snow white is good haven't really been disappointed yet but definitely have my top and it's hard to gauge their quality to price on their site lol no choice but to try all

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:55 pm The purple tuna kush is fucking godlike dude im writing a review up within the few days on the 8 strains i got from them.
Unfortunately i Didnt grab the full pound to try the other strains I wanted to try... XD I wanted to try like... all of them tbh they all look nice
Great, I'm excited to receive my order of PTK, I'll read your review attentively when you post it.

Smokin' the kings cheese got a nice flavor everythings pretty nice still impressed... also every bag i bought was a gram to 2 grams over so all in all they basically gave me a free 9grams

also every strain has gotten me pretty fried for a decent amount of time should I smoke the white rhino or the death bubba next?

I also still stand by the tuna comment, did you look at my pictures of it? was it the same batch? it has a wicked flavor and an instant stone.

AimOrDie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:27 pm It's awesome to see how much attention this review has gotten. I'm still ordering from RK, they still have great products with reasonable prices. Danny is probably one of the coolest people I've spoken to through a mail-order live chat.
have you tried anything at pacificcannabis? I snagged the RK because your review was a nice one and I needed a new mom after CW but RK up'd their price and stopped doing mix and match.... so ya.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:28 am
AimOrDie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:27 pm It's awesome to see how much attention this review has gotten. I'm still ordering from RK, they still have great products with reasonable prices. Danny is probably one of the coolest people I've spoken to through a mail-order live chat.
have you tried anything at pacificcannabis? I snagged the RK because your review was a nice one and I needed a new mom after CW but RK up'd their price and stopped doing mix and match.... so ya.
Yeah I used to buy from PC a lot. Their lower priced products were always pretty good, but if I recall correctly, there was a time that they admitted to picking mold out of buds that they shipped out afterwards, so I stopped buying from them.

and they dont reply to email, chat or dm. i was gonna buy hp but they wouldnt reply so i went to bwib, lots of choices at 790 hp after 45% off 180 oz's

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:58 pm
and they dont reply to email, chat or dm. i was gonna buy hp but they wouldnt reply so i went to bwib, lots of choices at 790 hp after 45% off 180 oz's
Did you try the gsc a+ 850 budget strain? Its my first order and it looked pretty good for the price i thought i would try it out

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:03 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:58 pm

Did you try the gsc a+ 850 budget strain? Its my first order and it looked pretty good for the price i thought i would try it out
No I don't want to go over 800. I'm going to keep trying royaluke. But I have$350 in points on cw. Hopefully I can get hp at cw Wednesday

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:58 pm U tried 850 pound from Pacific? Is it good
I placed an order for the gsc today... I am hoping it is as good as it looks. I will update with a review i am still smoking the royalkure stuff and will post a detailed review i wanted to smoke each strain multiple times before formulating an opinion over multiple seshes. I have watched inventory for pc for awhile and the love potion looks like trash and the gelato looks meh but the gsc looks really nice

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 8:10 pm Let me know because if it's good I will buy a pound but it has to be good good enough to sell
The reviews seemed to be high and some ppl said it was other stores triple a... And ive been waiting for gsc to get restocked for awhile even tho their 1000 and 1200 look decent i almost tried the northern lights and ak47 So i saw it was restocked rk upd their prices so fk it lets try and hope its good. I tried xxxog from cw for 975 so im basically assuming itll be as good as that. Probably.