A place to request a strain, assistance in finding a strain, or the perfect version of your favorite strain!
MoM's may not start topics here, but can comment.

Pineapple Express

Which MOM has a high quality version of this semi-regularly?

I had some from Cannawholesalers that I did love and get there again, but I'd like to try it from elsewhere and a new shop I haven't ordered from... ideally one with some kind of nice first time buyer deal if that combo exists. Any other PEX lovers out there who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Re: Pineapple Express

Best PE I've had was from Pacific Cannabis, but they revealed some pretty troubling business practices so I can't really recommend them. Supherb's was a nice second from recent picks. DHO has some Organic PE which isn't bad by any means, solid smoke, but it doesn't have that distinctive fruity/sweet taste that I associate with PE. Worth a look if "organic" is important to you.

Paradyme wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 10:22 pm Which MOM has a high quality version of this semi-regularly?

I had some from Cannawholesalers that I did love and get there again, but I'd like to try it from elsewhere and a new shop I haven't ordered from... ideally one with some kind of nice first time buyer deal if that combo exists. Any other PEX lovers out there who can point me in the right direction?

Thanks!
We thought we would drop a link to our Pineapple Express for you to check out. Also, thanks xsinx for the recommendation 👌🏻. This strain is definitely one of our most popular so we like to keep it stocked as often as possible.

LINK HERE

EDIT** Almost forgot. If you want to check us out, use the code: BESUPHERB to get 15% off your first order. We also have free shipping over $100.

Thanks for the replies! Will definitely check you guys out @supherbs. Xsinx hasn't steered me wrong yet =)

I'll check out the others as well, especially Blackriver that I've never heard of for that interesting-sounding cross since I'm also usually a fan of GSC crosses. Big fan of Orange Cookies from HSP. Very curious to see what a GSC x PE could be.