Re: Cheapweed Update (July 20th) - Not affiliate with CW

SativaMike wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 pm Well you lucky I lost $1700 with an empty box. Its not fair he isn't addressing us as well. I have no reason to lie to him. I'm disabled and out my money now.. so far he has lost 0 as he still has my money. I just want either my money or product I purchased. No emails back no communication it's brutal. I just want some basic help
How are you on disability and able to fork out 1700 for weed lol. Im really on disability and dont have two cents to rub together.

benjotdeluxe wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:05 pm
SativaMike wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:40 pm Well you lucky I lost $1700 with an empty box. Its not fair he isn't addressing us as well. I have no reason to lie to him. I'm disabled and out my money now.. so far he has lost 0 as he still has my money. I just want either my money or product I purchased. No emails back no communication it's brutal. I just want some basic help
How are you on disability and able to fork out 1700 for weed lol. Im really on disability and dont have two cents to rub together.
obviously hes chopping

It's really none of your business. It's also very rude to ask that.

SativaMike wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:32 pm
It's really none of your business. It's also very rude to ask that.
hope i wasnt rude sry, i just f;igure u might be chopping some idk

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:23 pm
obviously hes chopping
I know I just wanted to hear it.

benjotdeluxe wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:43 pm

obviously hes chopping

You both idiot's.... Not everyone stoops to your level. Since you must know. I was in a car accident a few years back and recently made a settlement with the insurance... So I had some extra money... There you happy now.

SativaMike wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:11 pm
benjotdeluxe wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:43 pm

obviously hes chopping

You both idiot's.... Not everyone stoops to your level. Since you must know. I was in a car accident a few years back and recently made a settlement with the insurance... So I had some extra money... There you happy now.
I'm not an idiot. You're the one being rude

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 10:09 pm
bcbuddy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:53 pm I doubt anyone with an empty box will get any sort of resolution. The unshipped packages of course he can't deny that's Thier doing... But the empty packages that were supposedly stolen... Well we should all feel very bad for Tony. He is the real victim can't you see? 😏

Just because you paid for product, doesn't mean he is obligated to give you product, or even answer an email. He has more important things to do right now... such as defend his rep on reddit. 😅

Such good customer service Tony! Nobody here will ever forget all you've done for your customers, and how focused you have been resolving this issue in such a timely fashion.

I'm sure all your regulars will flock to your site to place orders once your open again. 😁

I hate what happened to people getting ripped off, however this has personally been a great benefit to me, as throughout the ordeal, I learned that cheapweed.ca actually had CHEAP weed. Now my standards are higher. Thanks for educating me on the alternatives Tony!
Me too i found lots of places to go thanks to this site and kindness ive discovered in the community

I have found a website like cheapweed if you guys wanna check it out it’s quit new on moms lowpricebud they have been really responsive so far

darkdeath wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:51 pm
bcbuddy wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:53 pm I doubt anyone with an empty box will get any sort of resolution. The unshipped packages of course he can't deny that's Thier doing... But the empty packages that were supposedly stolen... Well we should all feel very bad for Tony. He is the real victim can't you see? 😏

Just because you paid for product, doesn't mean he is obligated to give you product, or even answer an email. He has more important things to do right now... such as defend his rep on reddit. 😅

Such good customer service Tony! Nobody here will ever forget all you've done for your customers, and how focused you have been resolving this issue in such a timely fashion.

I'm sure all your regulars will flock to your site to place orders once your open again. 😁

I hate what happened to people getting ripped off, however this has personally been a great benefit to me, as throughout the ordeal, I learned that cheapweed.ca actually had CHEAP weed. Now my standards are higher. Thanks for educating me on the alternatives Tony!
Me too i found lots of places to go thanks to this site and kindness ive discovered in the community

I have found a website like cheapweed if you guys wanna check it out it’s quit new on moms lowpricebud they have been really responsive so far
Yeah they have posts up on the site a boutl ow price bud but they don't have the greatest quality. Or the same price structure. Like they don't have you get 45% off when you buy 8 it's not even anywhere close. Royaluke has good pricing options a little high as long as they rotate the stock and have new strains all the time I can work with them but if they don't have new strains all the time then I can't just order from them I need variety also bwib thc canawholesalers will be good once the prices come down right now it's crazy

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Yeah they have posts up on the site a boutl ow price bud but they don't have the greatest quality. Or the same price structure. Like they don't have you get 45% off when you buy 8 it's not even anywhere close. Royaluke has good pricing options a little high as long as they rotate the stock and have new strains all the time I can work with them but if they don't have new strains all the time then I can't just order from them I need variety also bwib thc canawholesalers will be good once the prices come down right now it's crazy

Hmm 🤔 Have u ever tried it lmao im more of a customer service type guy I’m pretty sure they have good bud to a lot of people have been saying great things but yes prices of weed is crazy high on the streets right now or everywhere !! So I guess ppl raised there prices that’s totally fair in my eyes l. Everyone needs to eat.

U will come to find that there are a few people around here that don’t care about things like customer service or building relationships or loyalty. They continually chase the lowest price bud and then complain about everything. Oh and then when there is a hiccup they expect the mom to replace everything plus some immediately. It’s ridiculous. Find a mom ur happy with and that treats u right and stick by them. U couldn’t pay me enough to deal with some of these folks on a daily basis.

PaulSherwood wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:08 pm

Their triple a is pretty decent the black diamond was awesome at 140 an oz but they dont do bulk prices unfortunately so without a coupon and no deals i cant rationalize the price to reup when im paying 54 an oz at pc. Their aa is also pretty good idk its all pretty good. They rly shoulda got like 25 pounds of the lemon haze that stuff rocks my friends really dig it. I check it for new deals but i dont see anything sadly i think it might be a one time purchase at this rate royalkure is cheaper and better with their truenorth coupon i would rather pay the 750 for a hp of death bubba but i got a pound of db for 829 to try

i know the situation in june sucked for a wholllllle bunch of people but my situation got resolved had a 2lb empty box that was replaced mid july then a 2lb order that was stuck in the mail replaced last week...... it took time as expected given the volume of orders that went missing but tony made it right, 99% of what ive seen is hate on here reddit etc but in my personal situation everything that got lost or stolen was replaced im not affiliated with tony nor have i ever met him but after the situation happened i was calm gave him time to resolve shit as id never had an issue and made sure i kept regular contact with him for updates all in all it worked out so people can say what they want im pretty damn sure hes gonna get everyone taken care dont threaten the guy or act like a complete idiot its a business things can go wrong

justMe wrote: Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:22 pm I'd like to preface this with the fact I am not affiliated with CW in any way, I was just one of the lucky customers who randomly ended up at the front of the queue and have now been made whole. I’ve been following this closely and have an opinion I’d like to share.

I'm writing this from the point of view that everything Tony says is true. I don't necessarily believe everything he says – no corporation shares all it’s truths – but, in its core, I don’t believe this ‘Empty Box” fiasco to be a scam.

These are the updates as per CW:
  • 1. Packages are going out the door – Anyone who paid for a package that wasn’t mailed will be receiving their package first.

a. Only ~40 packages are being sent each day. This is a temporary measure to ensure the new packaging isn’t tampered with. The number of packages sent per day will increase based on the results of the first few days of deliveries. (People started receiving packages on or around July 17)

2. Customers who reported an empty box, seized box, refused box, stuck in transit etc… should have 25% credit already in their CW account. After the ‘unsent boxes’ are finished he will begin personally dealing with anyone that does not want the 25% credit and discount to make up the difference. I believe at this point the store will be reopened and you can use the credit and/or discount.

The stated reason for the credit/discount for empty boxers from CW was: They are concerned that not all reports of empty boxes are valid. He is giving everyone the credit and discount – but is willing to deal with people who do not want his deal on a case by case basis.

There is no use in constantly trying to change Tony’s mind – This is how he is going to deal with it. In the last week – everything Tony said he was going to do, he has done. At this point, unless Tony stops sending packages – you can be confident that he will get to you. Worrying about it won’t change a thing.

At the end of all this, I think Tony and CW should seriously consider hiring someone to manage their crisis management because he and CW are doing the right thing. It’s just too slow, and there is not a proper communication channel between the company and its customers to ‘get the message out.’

I wrote this because this channel gave me the information, I need at the time I needed – I hope this helps others who are still trying to learn what is going on.

Wish my box didn’t come empty and I’ve been emailing regarding my missing mj no response and but only a email sent out week after saying you will will give me a 25 percent discount code how’s that even fair. I was with you for so long and this is how I’m treated, I work hard for my money and you make millions scamming customers please just give us back are money.