Re: Looking for the cheapest bulk site

Cowtipper420 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:10 pm Has anyone tried FairCannaCare recently
I've heard mixed reviews about faircannacare i havent personally tried them though. I am looking at their sugar kush for 490 a half pound and I gotta say I think i'd rather pay more to smoke the better quality. if you are reselling maybe you could flip it for a profit but i doubt your customers would want to smoke it unless you're flipping it for 80an oz which you might as well just grab the kush and charge 100 or 110 for the extra 20/30 $

I think you should state the budget you have to spend. I would personally buy cheapweeds 8oz for 525/575 deal again and again and i've grabbed the pound of xxx og for 975 which was also great i havent been able to find any site that offers similar deals and more importantly quality. I think if you're looking for quality kush the price range seems to land around 13-1500 I got a steal grabbing RK at 670hp but every batch varies and so do the prices. Some people have mentioned pacificcannabis ganjawest cannabisden and some other sites so it's hard to say as I have not tried any of these. I have only tried BWIB RK CW CK and QG

I'd 2nd for the higher end strains. I used to buy off CW alot, and was pretty happy. My last purchase was a HP of lemon Thai for 650 and I thought it was pretty good. Still got over 2 Oz of it.

I've since tried OKG stuff in the 800-1000 dollar range, and I must say... I don't really even enjoy the lemon Thai anymore. It's like crap in comparison.

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 pm
Cowtipper420 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:10 pm Has anyone tried FairCannaCare recently
omg dont use them!! garbage weed. worst hp i ever bought. never again
Pacific cannabis also looks kinda bad... You could try messaging boatsbud on discord perhaps he has a hookup for you i havent tried okg or boatsbuds yet but after rk upd their prices im not as interested in them and now i might throw a message to try them out.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:14 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:39 pm
omg dont use them!! garbage weed. worst hp i ever bought. never again
Pacific cannabis also looks kinda bad... You could try messaging boatsbud on discord perhaps he has a hookup for you i havent tried okg or boatsbuds yet but after rk upd their prices im not as interested in them and now i might throw a message to try them out.
pacific is bad.i talked to boatsbud not even half hour ago on discord dm they dont have stock for bulk atm or even much of anything and okg pricing is to high for me. i just emailed royallukre and im trying to negociate a better priced deal with them. so far best they will do is 800 hp. i looked around and mostly everything is 780 or higher on any site. so im thinking about spending 800. and cw went from 143 strainss last night to less then 20 now. i have 350 in points i wanted to use on a hp but i cant now cause all the weed is gone

then I stand by my royalkure suggestion, they have Purple kush Green crack Redwood kush and rockstar for around 670hp. If I was you I and needed to reup I would most likely place an order for one of those. I personally placed an order for the redwood kush because my friend said the strains really nice. I havent paid for it yet because I still have a few days left of smoke just wanted to place the order on hold incase they up their prices or something again. I don't like how they're asking for 1020 for a hp and 1960 for a pound mix and match... that seems wrong to me I don't think weighing up extra strains should cost that much more... just give me the death bubba for 1800 lol.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:01 am then I stand by my royalkure suggestion, they have Purple kush Green crack Redwood kush and rockstar for around 670hp. If I was you I and needed to reup I would most likely place an order for one of those. I personally placed an order for the redwood kush because my friend said the strains really nice. I havent paid for it yet because I still have a few days left of smoke just wanted to place the order on hold incase they up their prices or something again. I don't like how they're asking for 1020 for a hp and 1960 for a pound mix and match... that seems wrong to me I don't think weighing up extra strains should cost that much more... just give me the death bubba for 1800 lol.
They won't give me a 670 1/2 lb that's what I tried last night and was told 800 would be the cheapest I would get. But I just emailed the owner. This is what I wrote

i been looking at your site. u started mix.match deals witch i like. i noticed u have 9 cheaper strains priced 800 to 900 hp. while most of the rest are 1000 to about 1100. your mix match deals do not reflect the two price points. so why not have two mix match deals setup. one for your weed price ranged from 1000 to 1100. and another for your weed that is normally priced 800 to 900 a hp. i think u would greatly increase your business even further. i am interested in qp to hp at the lower price range with your 22% discount sometime this weekend. and then Wednesday i will be looking for another hp to full p. i like mix/match the best. if im getting a hp i prefer 6 to 8 different strains and same if im getting a p i like 16 different oz strains.

so i want to know can we make a deal for a qp to hp this weekend and then more on Wednesday if the pricing and discount is competitive???

please get back to me, this is my third email with zero reply. and i have read anumber of posts people saying never get email from you even people who have placed orders where complaining a lot. so im hoping u respond. im good for two to four pounds a month every month

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:19 am
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:01 am then I stand by my royalkure suggestion, they have Purple kush Green crack Redwood kush and rockstar for around 670hp. If I was you I and needed to reup I would most likely place an order for one of those. I personally placed an order for the redwood kush because my friend said the strains really nice. I havent paid for it yet because I still have a few days left of smoke just wanted to place the order on hold incase they up their prices or something again. I don't like how they're asking for 1020 for a hp and 1960 for a pound mix and match... that seems wrong to me I don't think weighing up extra strains should cost that much more... just give me the death bubba for 1800 lol.
They won't give me a 670 1/2 lb that's what I tried last night and was told 800 would be the cheapest I would get. But I just emailed the owner. This is what I wrote

i been looking at your site. u started mix.match deals witch i like. i noticed u have 9 cheaper strains priced 800 to 900 hp. while most of the rest are 1000 to about 1100. your mix match deals do not reflect the two price points. so why not have two mix match deals setup. one for your weed price ranged from 1000 to 1100. and another for your weed that is normally priced 800 to 900 a hp. i think u would greatly increase your business even further. i am interested in qp to hp at the lower price range with your 22% discount sometime this weekend. and then Wednesday i will be looking for another hp to full p. i like mix/match the best. if im getting a hp i prefer 6 to 8 different strains and same if im getting a p i like 16 different oz strains.

so i want to know can we make a deal for a qp to hp this weekend and then more on Wednesday if the pricing and discount is competitive???

please get back to me, this is my third email with zero reply. and i have read anumber of posts people saying never get email from you even people who have placed orders where complaining a lot. so im hoping u respond. im good for two to four pounds a month every month
the single halfpound for 850 - 21% comes to around 671.50 i placed an order on hold and the last one I got was 668.50 for the gdp and now i have the redwoodkush on hold last time i got 8 strains though some were less good than others but variety is nice... i don't know why they decided to change this i don't see the margins being much lower infact they're turning down business denying affordable mix and match. Maybe they meant 800-21%? because if so that's a really good deal and if they're offering mix and match at 632$... Wow jealous that is a fantastic price, I would absolutely get a pound if they could do that price plus mix and match 100%

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:16 am No actually the $800 is the price on a half pound after 21% is taken off not before unfortunately. I'm still waiting for a reply on email. If they will allow me to mix match they're cheaper strains I figure the total will be about 670. And then for mix match on the more expensive strains the total is about 800 that's on half pounds
More people are going there now.. they lowered the discount .5 . And changed up the site a bit to accommodate mix and match mind you a litter more $$ then a few days ago but pretty close. I’m sure if you pick a lower priced qp and kept with a same priced strain in the notes they prolly be cool.

I’ve used them and I had their higher and lower stuff,
Not the new quads or super quads. I got 2, 3 and 5 $ grams

The lower ones 2 and 3 $ we’re barely smokeable. I wasn’t pleased at all I gave it away. Not worth it honestly

However the Girl Scout cookies I got at 5$ was pretty good. Although I wasn’t expecting much after the cheap stuff. This stuff had a great taste and got me pretty stoned from what I remember.

I was about to put an order in with them but I’m gonna get a few kinds to try first before grabbing a larger amount
I recommend if you try them to do the same but i recommend at least there 5$ plus strains.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:52 pm
Cowtipper420 wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 am What’s goin on everyone, was wondering what’s the cheapest site to get a lb use to always go with ganjawest but there hasn’t been much on there lately, thanks
Got a pound from pc for 850 and a pound from lowpricebud for 800 really impressed thats the cheapest and best for the price ive gotten in awhile lpb was better though

How's the quality can you post some pictures

crossjoint wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:29 pm Got a nice mix and match LB from pacific cannabis for $1250. Master kush, blue comatose and orange cookies. I really liked the orange cookies n blue comatose.

1LB Death bubba popcorn for like 850. Was pretty nice for popcorn no shake which was nice. The GSC is ok but some buds aren’t uniform.
I have a p of death bubba on hold is it worth the money i requested to see pics bcuz i was disappointd with the consistency of the gsc

https://ibb.co/album/eK1Pva

https://ibb.co/album/cnTMaa

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:33 pm
crossjoint wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:29 pm Got a nice mix and match LB from pacific cannabis for $1250. Master kush, blue comatose and orange cookies. I really liked the orange cookies n blue comatose.

1LB Death bubba popcorn for like 850. Was pretty nice for popcorn no shake which was nice. The GSC is ok but some buds aren’t uniform.
I have a p of death bubba on hold is it worth the money i requested to see pics bcuz i was disappointd with the consistency of the gsc
Their death bubba was actually pretty nice popcorn nugs. Smoke was ok didn’t really expect much. Nugs all size of your pinky nail or smaller. The GSC was ok for me I only found like 1oz of different looking stuff but both smoked the same to me

crossjoint wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:10 am
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:33 pm

Their death bubba was actually pretty nice popcorn nugs. Smoke was ok didn’t really expect much. Nugs all size of your pinky nail or smaller. The GSC was ok for me I only found like 1oz of different looking stuff but both smoked the same to me
Wow they gave me like a halfpound of brown and green nugs and literal stems picked clean

PaulSherwood wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:16 am
KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:40 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:11 pm I got half pound mix match from Royaluke and I'm quite happy with it every strain looks nice
Hey im glad you gave them a shot i was extremely happy with their medicine wow and it was affordable.
ya im happy, reason i asked aBout it i thinkinh of trying pc idk and im thinking lowbud
Wait for a nice deal at lpb i got so fucking lucky with that lemon haze and wildberry kush

Or wait actually im gonna grab the db and they said they would send me pics monday of the bags i put on hold i dont like being a pain in the ass but that girl scout cookies is almost enough for me to write them off. Db is my fave strain so its hard to pass i justt dont want a bunch of brown scrappy trim nugs.