Re: LOWPRICEBUD // ** 20% OFF GRAND OPENING! ** AND UP TO 50% OFF ON DAILY DEALS!

LOWPRICEBUD wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:16 pm Hello Everyone!

At LowPriceBud.com We have the highest quality products as well as the BEST deals!
We are currently providing 20% off entire first time purchases to our new subscribers! Come check us out! We have a variety of products with the best pricing that will be fitted for everyone :)

We also have Daily Deals of up to 50% off - DEALS that you WON'T want to miss out on!!

FREE SHIPPING is also provided with purchases of $150+

www.lowpricebud.com

- Low Price Bud Team
Hey team just a little recommendation maybe should have a little more concentrates for concentrate lovers :) but great selection of strains and I love how there’s variety keep it up I’ll be ordering tomrroow when my paycheck comes

Re: LOWPRICEBUD // ** 20% OFF GRAND OPENING! ** AND UP TO 50% OFF ON DAILY DEALS!

darkdeath wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm

At LowPriceBud.com We have the highest quality products as well as the BEST deals!
We are currently providing 20% off entire first time purchases to our new subscribers! Come check us out! We have a variety of products with the best pricing that will be fitted for everyone :)

We also have Daily Deals of up to 50% off - DEALS that you WON'T want to miss out on!!

www.lowpricebud.com

- Low Price Bud Team
Hey team just a little recommendation maybe should have a little more concentrates for concentrate lovers :) but great selection of strains and I love how there’s variety keep it up I’ll be ordering tomrroow when my paycheck comes
Hi Darkdeath!

We will definitely keep that in mind when we stock up our inventory! Can't wait to see what you're interested in tomorrow :)
When placing your order leave us a note with your CMOM Username and we'll include some samples!

LOWPRICEBUD wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:17 pm
darkdeath wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:03 pm

www.lowpricebud.com

- Low Price Bud Team
Hi Darkdeath!

We will definitely keep that in mind when we stock up our inventory! Can't wait to see what you're interested in tomorrow :)
When placing your order leave us a note with your CMOM Username and we'll include some samples!
Sweet please do so I’ll message you when tormrow comes !! My paycheck will come in sometime in morning hopefully waiting for the mail man

Teenib wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 pm Update: order received today, less than a week BC to Ontario. Tried a hit of the Sherbert AA and it was a winner! All other selections smell and look great. Bags fir the most part came in heavy 7g was 7.3g on the scale. Maybe a winner here boys! Further review as I sample the products!
The triple a gg4 is suuuperr good i havent posted a review yet but i assure you its really nice if the bud structure was more impressive it would be quads

Teenib wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:49 pm Update: order received today, less than a week BC to Ontario. Tried a hit of the Sherbert AA and it was a winner! All other selections smell and look great. Bags fir the most part came in heavy 7g was 7.3g on the scale. Maybe a winner here boys! Further review as I sample the products!
May the dark Lord be with you lowpricebud keep doing what you do and cheapweed customers will all come your way congrats ! Will order shortly.

Hi Teenib,

We’re so glad to hear you liked your order so far! Can’t wait to see your review once you tried all the products! :D

Low Price Bud Team