Re: Question about bud rot?

Here’s why I ask. I received an ounce from a mom that contained at least the largest bud with definite bud rot. I contacted the mom and was told to weigh out the affected buds and they would replace them. Is this acceptable or should I be concerned about the rest of the zip? I don’t want to be unreasonable.

Guess it's up to you. Spores are very efficient at spreading so there is a good chance some spores made it out that bud. They can pose a health concern especially if you have respiratory issues to begin with, some people have had lung infections smoking moldy weed.

I would definitely push for a full replacement. Nobody wants mold.

pick carefully through the bag and take a pic of all the nugs in the scale that's what i did when i was showing a mom weed that had lint/hair stuff in it i ahd about 9g weighed up in a scale then i dumped it all out and took a pic so they could see kinda what i was talkin about, bud rot is muuuuch worse in my opinion.... definitely push for a refund or something!

A bad situation is made better or worse depending on how it’s handled. In this case I’m happy with the resolution. Once is my limit with this though... if I get a second bad order I’ll go elsewhere. It’s now on the mom to sort the issue with their grower/supplier and quickly.