**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

The Prince's Private Reserve

dont order from The Prince's Private Reserve the guys a dick i will be making a post on site
was chating in dm then he didnt like it so he fucking blocked me
isnt that good service!!!

i just wanted to work out hp deal, and when i said i can order AAAA from royalkure for 800 hp he just fucking blocked me like a little child!!!!

PaulSherwoodToday at 2:07 PM
will u do mix/match hp for 800 or less

The Prince's Private ReserveToday at 2:07 PM
Not on my newer strains

PaulSherwoodToday at 2:08 PM
ok ty for your time
my max budget is 100 oz when i buy hp mixed, u said u get direct from growers so your prices are low but that doesnt seem to be the case if u r charging over 800 on hp

The Prince's Private ReserveToday at 2:12 PM
Buddy
I had the strains up
That were 800hp
My newer strains are AAAA, craft grown
Sory
Literally market price
My cheaper strains got bought out
You snooze you lose
I'm stocking more high end, and I'll have the trips for the low whenever I can
I'm not catered for your needs
I have my own target market

PaulSherwoodToday at 2:13 PM

i get AAAA at 800 hp now
escape to cancel • enter to save

The Prince's Private ReserveToday at 2:13 PM
Congratulations
Buy more from them

PaulSherwoodToday at 2:14 PM
i really liked what u were saying earlier wanted to give it a chance but ya royalkure does AAAA+ AAAA and AAA+ mix match 800 or less

ClydeBOTToday at 2:14 PM
Your message could not be delivered because you don't share a server with the recipient or you disabled direct messages on your shared server, recipient is only accepting direct messages from friends, or you were blocked by the recipient.
Only you can see this — delete this message.
Last edited by Buzz's Eatery on Tue Aug 27, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: The Prince's Private Reserve

Hey I love royal kure but but 100percent hard to call them quads can't speak for the newest stuff but Ive ordered 10 strains from them .....high trips for sure not quite at quad level , and don't take this wrong way royalkure is awesome and bang for buck in my opinion can't be beat , but no your not getting quads for 800 a half p , there is quite a movement on here lately about these 100 or less quads no people no they don't really exist at that price, as always pay attention to price per gram

xsinx wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:13 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:57 pm pics on there site go look
Asking for pics of the stuff you got... Weird how my McDo burgers are never like the picture, I wanna see the actual stuff.
That's a very good point, that is partly why I like to accurately portray the visuals and experience i encounter with each bud/strain i receive because I am skeptical given the level of variation between nugs in a bag. If you buy pounds you will quickly realize it's not common for the quality to be uniform, at least in my experience. Did you look at my Death bubba from Pacific and Royalkure? In my pacific cannabis review I go into detail on the cost per gram and quality of effects received upon inhalation.

PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm 1st king cheese
2nd king kush
While it doesn't look bad at all, that ain't quad. Trim is very rough, lots of stems showing. Looks like the standard AAA every budget MOM tries to pass of as quads... Kinda stuff that retails for 150ish an OZ. Probably still an awesome deal at 800hp if there's nothing else wrong with it, not even gonna argue with that.

xsinx wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:27 pm
2nd king kush
While it doesn't look bad at all, that ain't quad. Trim is very rough, lots of stems showing. Looks like the standard AAA every budget MOM tries to pass of as quads... Kinda stuff that retails for 150ish an OZ. Probably still an awesome deal at 800hp if there's nothing else wrong with it, not even gonna argue with that.
no its great weed no complaints

i will say dont order m19

2nd king kush
You're being too kind. Looks AA at best

NickelodeanBoy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm
2nd king kush
ive had aa and aaa and aaaa, i would say they are aaa mostly, some are extremely nice, and my hands were shaking when i took the pics. my hands shake all the time cant help it

PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:59 pm
NickelodeanBoy wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:04 pm

ive had aa and aaa and aaaa, i would say they are aaa mostly, some are extremely nice, and my hands were shaking when i took the pics. my hands shake all the time cant help it
Rk bud is some of the tastiest smoke ive had and their indicas were always powerful. If i didnt enjoy their quality i wouldnt have purchased a pound.
It should be here sometime wednesday so i will be reviewing the master kush soon. I dont really know why hes encouraging you to buy from rk when as a wholesaler he should be trying to make you a repeat customer. My least favourite was the romulan and even that smoked really nice just didnt look pretty.

LoveCannada wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:27 am Can we get back on topic, this guy was being a whiney jew trying to get a deal that didnt exist and the mom was tired of wasting time on his cheap ass. I have no issue with his costumer service
He most definitely wasnt being a whiny jew if i read that correctly he blocked him in less than 10min because he was trying to work something out and the guy didnt give a fuck. Literally the definition of garbage customer service i wouldnt send this guy any money if hes such a baby in such a short period of time this wasnt even days of replys what a joke lol.

LoveCannada wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:27 am Can we get back on topic, this guy was being a whiney jew trying to get a deal that didnt exist and the mom was tired of wasting time on his cheap ass. I have no issue with his costumer service
Your comments are both racist and anti-Semitic an unwelcome. I wasn't trying to get any special deal. I was only trying to figure out what he had to offer and his pricing. if he could not offer me a half pound at 800 I knew that he could offer it in the future because he had some half pounds available earlier in the week for 7:50. But he never let me even get far enough to ask that. Instead he rudely blocked me and then started calling me names in the chat very mature! and what a way to deal with customers, calling them names and being rude as fuck and blocking them after a 5 MINUTE CONVERSATION!!!!!! Anyways if you want good weed go to RK or several other CONFIRMED moms with GOOD reputations, not this rude dude, not this fool!!!
Last edited by Buzz's Eatery on Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:49 pm
xsinx wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:52 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:49 pm usually but royalkure has been putting them out
Pics?
https://ibb.co/album/fhwtMF

Thats the death bubba i received from royalkure they list it as quads, i think its quads it's pretty damn impressive I just ordered the master kush I will update with a review when I receive it, am very excited. I paid 83.50$ an oz
This death bubba was posted on mompics 4 days ago, titled "mold". Guess you didn't see that

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:06 am
Your comments are both racist and anti-Semitic an unwelcome. I wasn't trying to get any special deal. I was only trying to figure out what he had to offer and his pricing. if you could not offer me a half pound at 800 I knew that he could offer it in the future because he had some hot pounds available earlier in the week for 7:50. But he never let me even get far enough to ask that. Instead he rudely blocked me and then started calling me names and chat very mature! Anyways if you want good weed go to RK not this fool
It was confirmed they sent out moldy death bubba. Good weed you say?

Jreichh wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:23 am
Not sure if this is a shill for royal kure or what. The mans has a price list and you're trying to under cut him and you're just a no body bro.
No there wasn't a price list we were talking about what he was going to put up on September 1st which I didn't know what that was or what that cost. if there was a price list I wouldn't have had to ask him how much his prices were lol

Jreichh wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:32 am But you didnt even ask you just threatened and stated that you can get it cheaper somewhere else and you wonder why you got that response? For anyone reading this in highly recommend checking out the princes private reserve!
i never threatened anybody roflmao. i was asking what he had to offer, thats all. he through a tantram blocked me and then started bashing me in chat. i ask u, if u get an order from this guy u think he will be easy to talk to and fix any issues?? i dont think so. spend your money at your own risk. i will be shopping on respected moms and moms with good reviews, not this rude guy!!!!

The Prince's Private ReserveToday at 2:12 PM
Buddy
I had the strains up
That were 800hp
My newer strains are AAAA, craft grown
Sory
Literally market price
My cheaper strains got bought out
You snooze you lose
I'm stocking more high end, and I'll have the trips for the low whenever I can
I'm not catered for your needs
I have my own target market

----
What a greedy scumbag, that's what he sends you after you tell him you're on a budget. he knows he can sell that shit for more so why would he try to get a new customer when he can just stock and flip for more.

I was doing a dump on some trips I had for cheap, my main stock will be higher end top shelf. I told him this, I also provided great customer service and answered his 50 questions before this with pictures and everything. He was very insistent on learning about my new drops, which I told him were premium limited stock flower that I would be making available to anyone who desires to purchase from the Private Reserve.
I can’t price match him because it’s way less than what I (the seller) am even getting it for from the grower. It’s really hard to negotiate and argue with people like that so I blocked him to let him cool down. I never bashed him in chat, anyone who was there can attest, that PAULSHERWOOD was the one throwing the tantrum, saying he’d blow me up on the forums and make sure no-one ever bought from me.

You’ll see reviews in the future of our great product and service, please don’t let one disgruntled person (not even customer) turn you away from trying us out. You won’t regret it.

PaulSherwoodToday at 2:08 PM
ok ty for your time
my max budget is 100 oz when i buy hp mixed, u said u get direct from growers so your prices are low but that doesnt seem to be the case if u r charging over 800 on hp) that's quoted from you to his reply on my view you poked him first by saying that!!! Trying to call bs on him, if I was him I would have taken that as an attack that's some random guy basically trying to tell me what I should charge and if I'm over charging he doesn't know what I paid from the grower, and then to top it off compare prices to another mum that Mom might grade their weed differently there's lots of variables in there to be honest I don't think it was handled the best by both parties but definitely fair to say you hit with the insult first from what I see on here anyways

i in no way insulted him. and he was the one came into main chat calling me names and bunch of other stuff. totally unperfesional and child like. i would not trust to send this new mom money if this is the way he reacts to simple questions. How do u think he would handle you if say u were shorted or something wrong with your order? you want someone who wont listen, blocks you, then preceeds to calling me bunch of names in chat after he blocked me. this guy wont get my money. god bless if u r fool enough to trust him. a fool and his money are soon parted

Re: The Prince's Private Reserve’s

PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:22 pm i in no way insulted him. and he was the one came into main chat calling me names and bunch of other stuff. totally unperfesional and child like. i would not trust to send this new mom money if this is the way he reacts to simple questions. How do u think he would handle you if say u were shorted or something wrong with your order? you want someone who wont listen, blocks you, then preceeds to calling me bunch of names in chat after he blocked me. this guy wont get my money. god bless if u r fool enough to trust him. a fool and his money are soon parted
Dude , let me tell you something , there’s no such thing as real quad for less than 180-200 , even on sale !
Most of the mom’s out there over rate their grade , from my experience i have never seen one real quad from any of the moms i have bought from . The highest i have seen and from my personal point of view would be an AAA+++ . Even those that i paid 200+ , so called craft , are AAAA - - , haven’t seen a perfect quad yet . And don’t believe everything you see and read , it’s some shady marketing shit .

Now back to the original post , he does sound like a dick from the screen shoot you shown , but come’ on man , what do you expect? Only from pictures , his stuff is better than RK , why would you contact a moms to compare their stuff with another moms ? If your happy with RK , then stay with them , why do you have to compare their price ? You should had just ask for his price then try to negotiate . Seriously, i would had done the same thing lol ... but ... but ... he’s really suck at customers service lol ....

So bottom end ... he’s a dick for what he does , and your a fucking cheap ass jew for asking what you asked lol

;) ;) don’t take it personal;) ;)

420md wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:16 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:22 pm i in no way insulted him. and he was the one came into main chat calling me names and bunch of other stuff. totally unperfesional and child like. i would not trust to send this new mom money if this is the way he reacts to simple questions. How do u think he would handle you if say u were shorted or something wrong with your order? you want someone who wont listen, blocks you, then preceeds to calling me bunch of names in chat after he blocked me. this guy wont get my money. god bless if u r fool enough to trust him. a fool and his money are soon parted
Dude , let me tell you something , there’s no such thing as real quad for less than 180-200 , even on sale !
Most of the mom’s out there over rate their grade , from my experience i have never seen one real quad from any of the moms i have bought from . The highest i have seen and from my personal point of view would be an AAA+++ . Even those that i paid 200+ , so called craft , are AAAA - - , haven’t seen a perfect quad yet . And don’t believe everything you see and read , it’s some shady marketing shit .

Now back to the original post , he does sound like a dick from the screen shoot you shown , but come’ on man , what do you expect? Only from pictures , his stuff is better than RK , why would you contact a moms to compare their stuff with another moms ? If your happy with RK , then stay with them , why do you have to compare their price ? You should had just ask for his price then try to negotiate . Seriously, i would had done the same thing lol ... but ... but ... he’s really suck at customers service lol ....

So bottom end ... he’s a dick for what he does , and your a fucking cheap ass jew for asking what you asked lol

hi m8 yes im happy with rk but ive placed repeat orders and have had almost all there strains so i was looking around to get a variety, something different. i guess i shouldnt of mentioned rk but im new to all this moms so it was inocent mistake. i had spoke to him earlier and he had options for 750. now hes out of that but i wanted to say to him i place order in the future when u have less expensive stuff, or i might of been willing to pay more up to 900 but he blocked me before i could even discuss it with him so i never found out what 12 strains hes getting or how much to mix match hp. so at the end of this im buying hp from cannawholesalers i thin k and it is 905$ so ya i would of paid more if he had not blocked me and had the convo carry on.

bottom line this guy acts very immature its probably some hot headed young guy none of us can trust, after cw and tony does anyone really want to take chances with there money on a new unknown mom? i know i dont and wont, i learned a leason from him cw tony. after the way he dealt with me yesturday how do u truely think he might handle it if u had issues with your order? say u get mold or rot or seeds or shorted do u really think this guy will be fair? i mean he even took the time to come into the chat and bash me further after he blocked me in DM, do you really want to take the chance with sending him money?

i guess thewholesomemonke is bad? was thinking of ordering some AA+ there but i read some bad things?

and if anyone has any other reliable suggestions where to go for mix/match hp ranging from 700 to 900 please post, i need the advice

PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm

hi m8 yes im happy with rk but ive placed repeat orders and have had almost all there strains so i was looking around to get a variety, something different. i guess i shouldnt of mentioned rk but im new to all this moms so it was inocent mistake. i had spoke to him earlier and he had options for 750. now hes out of that but i wanted to say to him i place order in the future when u have less expensive stuff, or i might of been willing to pay more up to 900 but he blocked me before i could even discuss it with him so i never found out what 12 strains hes getting or how much to mix match hp. so at the end of this im buying hp from cannawholesalers i thin k and it is 905$ so ya i would of paid more if he had not blocked me and had the convo carry on.

bottom line this guy acts very immature its probably some hot headed young guy none of us can trust, after cw and tony does anyone really want to take chances with there money on a new unknown mom? i know i dont and wont, i learned a leason from him cw tony. after the way he dealt with me yesturday how do u truely think he might handle it if u had issues with your order? say u get mold or rot or seeds or shorted do u really think this guy will be fair? i mean he even took the time to come into the chat and bash me further after he blocked me in DM, do you really want to take the chance with sending him money?

i guess thewholesomemonke is bad? was thinking of ordering some AA+ there but i read some bad things?

and if anyone has any other reliable suggestions where to go for mix/match hp ranging from 700 to 900 please post, i need the advice

Lol good ! So don’t compare brand and price from 2 different moms next time ! You’ll get a better chance to get a deal with a better approach next time .
And i agree with you , that wasn’t soo professional, but the guy is a weed dealer !!what do you expected? Lol
Btw RK is not any better with their CS . ;) ;)

420md wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:51 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 pm

Lol good ! So don’t compare brand and price from 2 different moms next time ! You’ll get a better chance to get a deal with a better approach next time .
And i agree with you , that wasn’t soo professional, but the guy is a weed dealer !!what do you expected? Lol
Btw RK is not any better with their CS . ;) ;)
no rk isnt, i emailed almost 3 days ago and i spam there chat asking for help, but zero reply so i cant even make hp deal and they say to email them on bulk orders so im looking around........... and yes i take your advice to heart i did learn not to compare a mom to a mom im talking with :D but i honestly didnt know that at the time

That mac aimordie posted looked really really nice i think it is unfortunate for both of you that you both let your egos and ineffective communication get in the way of a potential mutually beneficial arrangement between you two. I dont know if i will order from this guy in the future i dont like how he handled his customer service you can tell me you get better weed for less and i would say the same thing to tell you to go buy that then if its such a great deal but i would never go any further and he went multiple steps too far in my opinion.

Rk has been selling a lot of weed lately and im glad because they deserve the business at the price point. Ogmk is gone mk is gone buncha strains poof gone. I got my eyes on the organic rockstar it looks fantastic.