Re: BuyMyWeedDirect **Opening Sale 30% off AND NO TAX** everything in store!

buymyweeddirect wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:30 pm Jack Here and Bubba are bomb for the price, not going to hold an opening sale with the snicklefrits. Time Warp is definitely cheap and its an outdoor strain, pretty stemmy but nice pieces and smokes good for what it is.
What about the cbd 2 to 1 charlottes web quads? Is the timewarp indica does it taste good. I usually grab a mix of everything to sample and see what i like the most

New Strains Added to $99 OZ Specials!!

Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the support and feedback so far! We really appreciate hearing how we can do and be better!

We've just added Purple Candy, White Rhino and Pre98 Bubba Kush strains to our $99 Ounce specials for you to enjoy!
We've also started to include disclaimers to alert customers of any imperfections in the batch, based on a recommendation from one of our customers!

Just head over to www.buymyweeddirect.com and enter the discount coupon DIRECT30 or BUYMYWEEDDIRECT to save 30% until the end of the month!

Thanks again,
BMWD Team

Re: New Strains Added to $99 OZ Specials!!

Hey Everyone!

Just want to spread the good word that we're keeping our 30% off opening sale on for the long weekend! We've also added some new heat to the inventory!

Flower:
Gelato (AAAA)
Blue Guava (AAAA)
Headband(AAA)

First person to order 14gs or more of the Gelato gets the prize 10.5g cola bud!

Enjoy the long weekend!
BMWD Team
Last edited by buymyweeddirect on Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

**Opening Sale 30% Off** Everything In Store Extended For Long Weekend PLUS New Heat Added To Inventory!

Hey Everyone!

Just want to spread the good word that we're keeping our 30% off opening sale on for the long weekend!
Use COUPON CODE : BUYMYWEEDDIRECT when completing your purchase to SAVE!!!!

New Heat Also Added To Inventory!

Flower:

Gelato (AAAA)
Blue Guava (AAAA)
Headband(AAA)

Enjoy the long weekend!
BMWD Team

Re: **Opening Sale 30% Off** Everything In Store Extended For Long Weekend PLUS New Heat Added To Inventory!

buymyweeddirect wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:24 pm Hey Everyone!

Just want to spread the good word that we're keeping our 30% off opening sale on for the long weekend!
Use COUPON CODE : BUYMYWEEDDIRECT when completing your purchase to SAVE!!!!

New Heat Also Added To Inventory!

Flower:

Gelato (AAAA)
Blue Guava (AAAA)
Headband(AAA)

Enjoy the long weekend!
BMWD Team
Grabbed the gelato and old school tuna kush with the purple candy as well to try quads and trips hoping its a good birthday present to myself! Hopefully i get the crown nug haha

Re: **Opening Sale 30% Off** Everything In Store Extended For Long Weekend PLUS New Heat Added To Inventory!

Henderjo wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:38 am I must be slow .......post the link I can't find the new strains on the web page
I dont see the strains either see pics and a vid of the Blue Guava grows on their instagram looks like they tried growing outdoor guava also

buymyweeddirect = bcconnoisseurclub

https://www.instagram.com/bcconnoisseurclub/?hl=en

realgrimm wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:36 pm
Henderjo wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:38 am I must be slow .......post the link I can't find the new strains on the web page
I dont see the strains either see pics and a vid of the Blue Guava grows on their instagram looks like they tried growing outdoor guava also

buymyweeddirect = bcconnoisseurclub

https://www.instagram.com/bcconnoisseurclub/?hl=en
Blue Guava, Headband and Gelato are all listed under hybrids!
We don't currently have them on as Oz specials but stayed tuned for upcoming promo's and sales when our 30% off the entire store ends!

Thanks for the support,
BMWD Team