Re: Kushy gass

Notta ? lol so I’ve tried hsp their bud is ok but not really gas, the weekly score is best for price but you get what you get, was doing customs but they won’t do that no more.

Royal kure was ok I thought the buds where little stale not fresh but was nice nugs and price was right

Sky high for less was ok first qp and second was popcorn meh

Cannabudpost was good first order so I wanted to repeat but strains I wanted no longer on sale but they were pretty easy to talk with in email n I try some different strains but inconsistent in price

So where can I get some nice gas kush / clean. 400-500 qp 900 hps or am I being cheap

Medicalman1126 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:50 pm Notta ? lol so I’ve tried hsp their bud is ok but not really gas, the weekly score is best for price but you get what you get, was doing customs but they won’t do that no more.

Royal kure was ok I thought the buds where little stale not fresh but was nice nugs and price was right

Sky high for less was ok first qp and second was popcorn meh

Cannabudpost was good first order so I wanted to repeat but strains I wanted no longer on sale but they were pretty easy to talk with in email n I try some different strains but inconsistent in price

So where can I get some nice gas kush / clean. 400-500 qp 900 hps or am I being cheap
Hey!

I thought I'd just clarify in case there were any confusions and in case anyone else was confused about the pricing. :)

Some of the strains that you wanted were never on sale for both sales that we've had. I saw how much you wanted those strains and went out of my way to give you them at a reduced price.

For your first order, two of the strains that you wanted was not included in our sale. For our second order, I was only able to get you one strain that was not included in the sale. However, since all of your orders are basically custom orders, we can't price match one for another, especially since some of the strains that you asked for were never on sale to begin with.

The prices for both sales are different cause they feature different strains and are different sales. The inventory is pretty much completely different. We currently don't have a "set" QP deal that we offer. I hope to explain why the prices were different.

We are glad that you enjoyed the strains though, and appreciate the feedback. :)

Kind regards,
Jenna

So like I said was easy to work with but inconsistent price. My last order was like half popcorn. I do appreciate you working with and doing what you did as I mentioned “you went extra” but without those mention strains the last qp was very average usually I won’t post but since yah tagged me I’d let you know

Medicalman1126 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 7:01 pm So like I said was easy to work with but inconsistent price. My last order was like half popcorn. I do appreciate you working with and doing what you did as I mentioned “you went extra” but without those mention strains the last qp was very average usually I won’t post but since yah tagged me I’d let you know
Lol maybe I misunderstood, but when you said inconsistent pricing, I thought you meant like the prices are different every time.... I thought I'd clarify that different products and deals would be priced differently because the cost of the strains are different. If we had the same strains from the same batch, the prices would be the same.

If someone was to say choose the same strains that were available from a deal and then ask for the same price again (even when the sale is ended), it'd be much easier for me to offer a price match if we had the same strains from the same batch (same grade, etc.). It'd be much more difficult for me to, for example, offer one strain for another at the same price.

I'm looking at your email now, and will get back to you.

Kind regards,
Jenna