Re: Royalkure problems.

Bruh, im a 20 year old university student who works at walmart full time i wouldn't have the time or knowledge to go about "sabotaging providers". My free time is spent trying to grow my own cannabis (note i said trying not doing) and making an order here or there so im constsntly stocked up!

Like ive said a few times, i hate that this post is here, i hate that it even came to this i just wanted that awesome bud. Packages go missing around castlegar sometimes it happened to me last year as well but it obviously never came to this thank god! Oh i must have missed that. Ill happily accept a refund as thats only fair! Wish you coulda told me that weeks ago but thats okay! I knoe this wasnt your fault at all but CPs, this shit happens but i can say im sad that we had to go through this nightmare! Though Im happy as hell this rollercoaster is over and we can step off in hopefully a neutral place! If you or people would like I can happily delete this! Tbh i was scared to post for the exact reason people would try and shit on me. Thanks to those who didnt and i appreicate it. Rk thank you and im honestly sorry we got to this point i hate confrontation but again thanks for a resolve
Last edited by QuiltedBuds on Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By the way people, Public announcement, thanks to all of you for your continued support we now have cheaper rates for shipping through CP. We will be implementing that shortly!!

Bring back free shipping you cheapskates. Respond to emails in a timely fashion and this post may not have even been created. And I highly doubt that without this forum the op would have had this type of resolution. Oh ya and stop sending out wrong product to people. I’m glad to see you step up finally yet you still won’t get back any of my business. More orders with problems than without with u folks.

I have placed several bulk orders with rk and i have had zero issues. i also have bought almost all there strains at one point or another. as far as quality goes, i have ordered from many moms, and by far rk has had the best quality i have bought in the last 3 or 4 months and there pricing is as good as any bulk site

Pricing yes. Quality not so sure. I’m also not so sure about their ethics either. I was one of the people told to weigh out the mouldy buds and they would replace them. Only after I made a fuss was the whole oz replaced.

HeeHaw wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:15 pm Pricing yes. Quality not so sure. I’m also not so sure about their ethics either. I was one of the people told to weigh out the mouldy buds and they would replace them. Only after I made a fuss was the whole oz replaced.
yeah that's just whack, should of never been asked to pick out the mold and then they will replace only that... these guys should of just replaced the whole thing
another cheep weed scam??

These guys not getting another cent from me.

HeeHaw wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:54 pm Bring back free shipping you cheapskates. Respond to emails in a timely fashion and this post may not have even been created. And I highly doubt that without this forum the op would have had this type of resolution. Oh ya and stop sending out wrong product to people. I’m glad to see you step up finally yet you still won’t get back any of my business. More orders with problems than without with u folks.
Thabk you!! Literally why it was created, i was pretty worried

obstacleillusion wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 4:24 am Paul Sherwood you seem to be always defending certain moms..aggressively,and often...hmmm
I’m glad you said it. I’ve been thinking that for a while. It’s like he’s hoping for something from the moms. Like a refund from tony. Or freebies from others.

QuiltedBuds wrote: Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:59 pm
RoyalKure wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:23 pm Quilted: Pls email me a secure email address where I can issue you your money back?
Already done. So if you send it we can hop off this ride.
Still nothing not even a reply to my emails. I just want my money back RK. You dont need to take a week to reply again. Lets end this, this week

QuiltedBuds wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:14 am
RoyalKure wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:23 pm Quilted: Pls email me a secure email address where I can issue you your money back?
Still nothing not even a reply to my emails. I just want my money back RK. You dont need to take a week to reply again. Lets end this, this week
sounded like to me he wanted u to pm him here on site, instead of emailing

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:47 pm

*sigh* You're probabaly right guess ill try that too!

QuiltedBuds wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:25 pm

hi m8 i dont think pm on here will help. they havent been on here since there last comment in this thread. i would also try there chat function on the site

PaulSherwood wrote: Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:33 pm

hi m8 i dont think pm on here will help. they havent been on here since there last comment in this thread. i would also try there chat function on the site
Ive tried that already. Looks like theyre trying to wait till this blows over cause my money must be sitting pretty "well with them" if they aint even willing to reply no more. Nonexistent customer service like how and why?

QuiltedBuds wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 am
Ive tried that already. Looks like theyre trying to wait till this blows over cause my money must be sitting pretty "well with them" if they aint even willing to reply no more. Nonexistent customer service like how and why?
Must be supply issues they dont care about pushing weight they ignore me and i grab 4 ps a month

KefkaTheInvesta wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:26 am
QuiltedBuds wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2019 8:27 am

Must be supply issues they dont care about pushing weight they ignore me and i grab 4 ps a month
Im not after product anymore after all this i just want them to honour their own word of having some moral ethical business practices and refund me the amount paid for the order that i never recieved let alone saw; They already said they would; almost a week ago. Now its thanksgiving and i still havent gotten my money back for my medication

Re: Royalkure issues. Updated and ongoing.

QuiltedBuds wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:38 pm Still nothing, seems im out 460 but can only hope for the best. Least i know where not to shop anymore and i hope other people heed these warnings so they dont get jipped too!

it's to bad too, I've been happy with the product...

I know it's not you Dan

DonaldTrump wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:00 pm Has anyone received their order from RoyalKure recently or are they taking peoples money and Exit scamming?
if you read the thread you'll know it's not an exit scam one customer had an issue with their package not being delivered and it wasn't their fault because Canada Post either lost it or something else happened but it wasn't the RK fault

PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:53 pm
DonaldTrump wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:00 pm Has anyone received their order from RoyalKure recently or are they taking peoples money and Exit scamming?
if you read the thread you'll know it's not an exit scam one customer had an issue with their package not being delivered and it wasn't their fault because Canada Post either lost it or something else happened but it wasn't the RK fault
If he reads the thread it shows a number of problems with a number of people. It also shows that the op still hasn’t received what was promised from RK. Personally I’m staying away from RK for good, I’ve had my own problems. Too many other good mom options with much better customer service.

HeeHaw wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:07 pm
PaulSherwood wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:53 pm
If he reads the thread it shows a number of problems with a number of people. It also shows that the op still hasn’t received what was promised from RK. Personally I’m staying away from RK for good, I’ve had my own problems. Too many other good mom options with much better customer service.
Only one person had issue with getting their pack and it was a Canada Post problem. There were a couple of other people that had issue with quality and service. So yes saying they were doing an exit scam is ridiculous

Just skip right past where RK offered him his money back and then did nothing. All RK did was hop on here and tell lies to save face. Tell the op he would get a refund and then ghost him. Great ethics RK! Keep on defending the crooks Paul.

they never told lies about what happened, where do u read that?? if u read it the guy that didnt get his weed admited and sided with there account of what happened.

and yes they are extremly wrong for not paying him back, that is horrible. i am in no way defending that. all i sadi, if u read, is one person didnt get there pack and few others had issues with quality and service. that doesnt mean they were or are pulling an exit scam. if they were these thread would have 100's of post about it.

The lie they told was on October 7th. That they would reimburse him the $. He seems to still be waiting on that. Waiting now for three plus weeks. Likely to be waiting on that forever. It doesn’t matter who’s fault it is now, the op’s, the posties or RK. All that matters is they made an offer, it was accepted and then it was never given. End of story.

Still havent gotten that refund either. Its terrible buisness practice. Never seen a mom that hasnt tried to help replace a lost/stolen package. Though is why we have the forum so we can all share our stories and help eachother! Still hope oneday ill get the refund though its unlikely

Hi guys, RK associate here. I'd like to point out firstly that the instructions given to "Quiltedbuds" was to email us a private email where we could return the etrans. Quilted negated instructions and did not follow through on our request. That offer is now nill. Secondly, we have information that whoever the assailant is, he/she is an employee at a CP franchise and is connected somehow to "", not naming names. Now mind you, this information may not be entirely correct but given the circumstances RK and associates believe that our friend did in fact receive his/her parcel; however, the said CP employee had neglected to scan the delivery notification scan, leaving the whereabouts of the parcel in question in limbo, indefinitely.

Here is the current update on the parcel in question:

2019-09-22 14:08:25
Electronic information submitted by shipper

2019-09-23 10:18:36
Item received at originating postal facility
RICHMOND,BC
2019-09-23 14:23:30
Item processed
RICHMOND,BC
2019-09-23 16:35:22
Item in transit
RICHMOND,BC
2019-09-24 23:06:17
Delivery preference - Front door

2019-09-27 04:28:25
Delivery preference - Deliver to post office

The delivery preference was set once again by the Receiver themselves.

This concludes our investigation.

RK and associates accept no faults here. We have also stated that the latter information may not be entirely true although given to us by reliable sources. Furthermore, we have nothing against Quiltedbuds nor the CP employee in question. We hope that you're all doing well and god bless.
Last edited by RoyalKure on Fri Nov 08, 2019 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Everyone, there are clearly some issues happening here, and I will be contacting the primary parties to try and find a resolution. I think opinions and accusations have been thrown at either end, and they can suffice as evidence for further users. In keeping with that, I am locking this post out, because I don't feel like a ton of additional heated comments are going to help the situation. With all due respect, thank you to all concerned commenters, and we will update everyone with a post once a legitimate resolution has been reached.

BiNG
p.s. Please be patient with me, I'm new. :)

Hi everyone, RK associate here. We had just received a private message from this user, "Bing". He or she claims to be a moderator, yet their page clearly shows their status as "member", proof of which is further illustrated in the image we uploaded bellow. We wonder who has "chosen" user "Bing" to "moderate" this forum?

RK and associates are completely transparent and open, we do not feel the need to lock out any information that is deserved to the public.

The following is a private message from user "Bing". We demand user "Bing" show clearance to be a Canadianmoms moderator. Being a member of the "moderator" forum in which you had created alone does not necessitate an official moderator for Canadianmoms.

We do not feel the need to reveal our sources to you or members of your organization. It's obvious you are NOT an official moderator for Canadianmoms.

QuiltedBuds SituationFrom: Bing
Recipient: RoyalKure Hi RK,

I'm Bing and I have been chosen as the new moderator of this forum. Unfortunately, this seemed to be concurrent with this dramatic situation that is unfolding between a customer and yourselves.

What I can see is that QuiltedBuds has publically stated that they provided you a secure email, but in your most recent post, you are suggesting they didn't?

Moreover, you are suggesting that you have decided not to refund them due to a hearsay story from a "reliable source", about a conspiracy between QuiltedBuds and a CP employee? Do I have this correct?

Please provide any information that I may not have that can help me mediate a resolution.. I'm not certain it is appropriate to offer a refund, in public, then renege on it on the back of an admittedly unconfirmed story.

Best,
Bing.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 2.17.13 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 2.17.13 AM.png (567.46 KiB) Viewed 12193 times