Re: Royalkure issues. Updated and ongoing.

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:24 am Hi everyone, RK associate here. We had just received a private message from this user, "Bing". He or she claims to be a moderator, yet their page clearly shows their status as "member", proof of which is further illustrated in the image we uploaded bellow. We wonder who has "chosen" user "Bing" to "moderate" this forum?

RK and associates are completely transparent and open, we do not feel the need to lock out any information that is deserved to the public.

The following is a private message from user "Bing". We demand user "Bing" show clearance to be a Canadianmoms moderator. Being a member of the "moderator" forum in which you had created alone does not necessitate an official moderator for Canadianmoms.

We do not feel the need to reveal our sources to you or members of your organization. It's obvious you are NOT an official moderator for Canadianmoms.

QuiltedBuds SituationFrom: Bing
Recipient: RoyalKure Hi RK,

I'm Bing and I have been chosen as the new moderator of this forum. Unfortunately, this seemed to be concurrent with this dramatic situation that is unfolding between a customer and yourselves.

What I can see is that QuiltedBuds has publically stated that they provided you a secure email, but in your most recent post, you are suggesting they didn't?

Moreover, you are suggesting that you have decided not to refund them due to a hearsay story from a "reliable source", about a conspiracy between QuiltedBuds and a CP employee? Do I have this correct?

Please provide any information that I may not have that can help me mediate a resolution.. I'm not certain it is appropriate to offer a refund, in public, then renege on it on the back of an admittedly unconfirmed story.

Best,
Bing.
Please refer to my moderator post in General from earlier today, where you will see CaptCrunch and others welcoming me.. I apologize if I was unclear or did not provide ample proof. I am admittedly new, so please be patient with me, as I cannot even seem to lock this post out, but the intention in doing that is simply to spare everyone the public back and forth... that there is an issue, and what the resolution is, should suffice for community knowledge.

Hi everyone, RK associate here.

This question is directed at member "Bing"

Sir, you claim to be a moderator and claim Admin "CaptCrunch" "welcoming" you. We say sure, admin CaptCrunch welcomes you, just as many other Admins would do the same; however, Once again we would like to know who gave you, member "Bing", the authority to "moderate" this forum? It is our understanding that only "Admins" with the "red" nick can moderate forums as they are official admins.

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:24 am We do not feel the need to reveal our sources to you or members of your organization. It's obvious you are NOT an official moderator for Canadianmoms.
Please let me be clear, I was not asking for any sources. I simply requested any additional information that may help me mediate the matter.

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:00 am Hi everyone, RK associate here.

This question is directed at member "Bing"

Sir, you claim to be a moderator and claim Admin "CaptCrunch" "welcoming" you. We say sure, admin CaptCrunch welcomes you, just as many other Admins would do the same; however, Once again we would like to know who gave you, member "Bing", the authority to "moderate" this forum? It is our understanding that only "Admins" with the "red" nick can moderate forums as they are official admins.
I assure you, sirs, that I am the current moderator, regardless of what my status reflects. I will have CaptCrunch contact you directly.

Directed at member "Bing", attached is the private message you had sent us. What is "Board Warning"? If such a thing does exist, we fail to see it's merit and how it pertains to us? Pls have CaptCrunch contact us directly. We will get to the bottom of this.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.07.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.07.52 AM.png (397.15 KiB) Viewed 4511 times

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:13 am Directed at member "Bing", attached is the private message you had sent us. What is "Board Warning"? If such a thing does exist, we fail to see it's merit and how it pertains to us? Pls have CaptCrunch contact us directly. We will get to the bottom of this.
Yeah I sent you a warning, only moderators can do that... I was again trying to prove my status, but its okay, I just spoke with Cap, he'll be in touch soon.

This is directed at member "Bing". Attached is evidence of your so called "Board Warning". We do not see the merit of your so called "Board Warning", nor do we feel that you have sufficient authority to act on behalf of CaptCrunch or any other Admins until such facts are proven.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.23.24 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.23.24 AM.png (499.17 KiB) Viewed 4506 times

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:25 am This is directed at member "Bing". Attached is evidence of your so called "Board Warning". We do not see the merit of your so called "Board Warning", nor do we feel that you have sufficient authority to act on behalf of CaptCrunch or any other Admins until such facts are proven.
I wasnt actually warning you, as I said, that was sent simply to prove I am a moderator, but since you are inconsolable, I will wait for Capt to contact you.. This has been nothing short of a strange exchange. :)

This is directed at member "Bing".

We're not waiting to be contacted by "CaptCrunch", we have already contacted them in regards to your actions. Be advice your attempts to change your posts will be futile as we have recorded all of your posts, including your private messages to us. If you wish to have a conversation with me to resolve whatever issues you and your organization has with RK, you're more than welcome to do so.

As stated, we are open and have nothing to hide, and we would hope for the same in return.

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:37 am This is directed at member "Bing".

We're not waiting to be contacted by "CaptCrunch", we have already contacted them in regards to your actions. Be advice your attempts to change your posts will be futile as we have recorded all of your posts, including your private messages to us. If you wish to have a conversation with me to resolve whatever issues you and your organization has with RK, you're more than welcome to do so.

As stated, we are open and have nothing to hide, and we would hope for the same in return.
I'm sorry? I simply contacted each party to find a resolution that didn't devolve into public fish throwing. The rest of this energy was spent trying to prove mod status. If at any point I came off as hostile, I apologize.

RoyalKure wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:55 am May I ask, member Bing, if wether or not member "Ratmanhad" is apart of your organization? Does the username "Rat"manhad" pertain to RK and associates in anyway? Especially since the username is shown to be scrolling this forum at 3 49 AM pacific central time, and created minutes ago. Do you and members of your organization claim RK and associates to be malice in nature?
I don't have an organization.. I am not familiar with that user, but the great thing about an online public forum is that people can join and browse any time of the day or night. As for what pertains to YOUR organization, only you can answer that.. I feel like we're having communication "problems" here.. No?

Quadzilla wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:44 am The negativity and distrust from this MoM is quite alarming to say the least !
Hi, Pls elaborate on what you meant by this? What "negativity" and "distrust" are you referring to exactly? We have been nothing but open and have provided Proof and Evidence in our arguments.

The following is a post that you, member "Quadzilla" has posted in reference to RoyalKure, despite never having ordered from us.

Pls tell me, what was the meaning of that post and to what organization do you belong to be bad mouthing RoyalKure?

You clearly stated you had NEVER ordered from us yet your post clearly has a negative undertone pertaining to us, can you PLEASE explain that?
Last edited by RoyalKure on Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.58.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 3.58.51 AM.png (106.87 KiB) Viewed 4476 times

Bing wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:17 am
xsinx wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:15 am Jesus, full on psycho mode here this morning, wooo haha. What the fuck.
Help me, SIn! lol...
This should just be locked and be taken to private, lol, it's just a circus at this point.

Dearest Community Members,

For those of you who may still be wondering about this situation; I am happy to report that an amicable resolution between the OP and Royal Kure has been reached in the form of a (confirmed) full refund.

I’d like to thank both parties for working with me to resolve this in a manner befitting the season.