**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Lowprice Bud November 2019

✓MOM Name - (Lowprice Bud)

✓Overall rating - 9.75/10

✓Sign Up - 10/10
Very simple as you won't have to show ID to verify. Simple email address and username will do.

✓Ordering & Pricing - 10/10
Very nicely done and smooth to navigate. Descriptions of products and photos are clearly lagit and represents the products described in good detail. Once your order is completed you will automatically get a confirmation email with details on payment through e-transfer. My tracking number was given within the hour. Prices are perfectly given through a broad range from lower prices right up to bulk as I always love to see the bulk discount. I view a number of sites before ordering so when comparing site prices it comes easier to me. Preference I guess.

✓Communication - 10/10
Very willing to answer any questions and in my case I was $15 short and if you ask you shall receive. Although I wouldn't ask again as I added my total up with a $15 cupon and after completion I miss calculated what was in my account. So please if you can don't make the same mistake. They did allow it for me this time and I really thought that was special!

✓Packaging 10/10
It came in a box with a vacuum seal plastic over the box. Inside was mylar bags also vacuum sealed.

✓Products & Photos - 10/10
All photos are on imagur as I still can't figure out why I can't post them every time I try. Just won't load onto the page.

✓ kings Kush (AA) - 9/10
+ Price - $104oz
Based on sites description and photos is what I believe is the best way to review a product as it reflects directly on the site.
it is Exactly as described and in my apinion is underrated as AA. Its a bit dry and that's why I nocked it down a peg.

✓GG#4 - (AA+) - 9/10
+ Price 119oz
This was exactly as described and I was aware of the product details before making the purchase. Same issue as it was over dried some but still had some nice Terps and nice clean buds.

✓Platinum Blackberry -(AA-) 7/10
+ Price - $99oz
This product was as described in the description although I would have liked it to be better. For $99
It isn't outdoor so that counts for something. It seems to me like it may be either cropped to early as it was thinner than I'd liked or mostly from the lower buds from the plant that didn't get as much direct sunlight. Since it really resembles the kings kush I used that to my advantage and mixed 1 gram to each 3.5g I bagged and there's no difference.

✓Pink Bubba Kush (AA+) - 10/10
+ Price - $104 oz And QP sale on now at $384.
I was given this as a free gift added to my cart for purchasing over a sertain amount. Its really underrated and could easily be tripple A. Nicely stuck together I had to peal apart Wich shows how fresh it is. My favorite of the 4.

✓The product strain is in order and match the number starting with kings kush then top right GG4 and so on down.
✓Incentive for Customers: no insensitive I have been wanting to make my first review for some time now and here it is. My reasons for not doing so in the past is because of the photo issue.
Last edited by Pita84 on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Attachments
IMG_20191109_063943.jpg
IMG_20191109_063943.jpg (767.39 KiB) Viewed 2411 times