**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Mike Tyson Kush * Lowpricebud * late January

MOM NAME: LOWPRICEBUD

OVERALL RATING OUT 10: 9

COMMUNICATION/SERVICE: 8.5

SHIPPING/PACKAGING: 9

PRODUDCTS TO REVIEW: Mike Tyson AAAA - this is the 2nd time I have tried the Mike Tyson strain and I have been far from disappointed. I found this one from LPB super fresh, fluffy, beautiful colorful purples, greens, and nice red hairs. Infested in trichomes and a really nice gassy, pungent diesel smell to it. A really beauty of a smoke and a great pick up for the price (especially with the 1st time coupon). Smoked very smooth and fealt the effects in my eyes as soon as cashing the doob. Would purchase again no problem at all!

INCENTIVE FOR REVIEW: I'm doing this review and some others on some great flower and edibles I've recieved from LPB for future purchases and to let others know my own personal feedback/experience. They offer a future discount with a review from products purchased!

Image of Mike Tyson:
[Mike tyson kush](http://imgur.com/gallery/f3ATQZm)