Re: Edibles

I guess we'll take this one since nobody jumped on board haha.

We have a pretty good selection of edibles in our shop. The Twisted Extract gummies we brought in recently were an instant hit, and the price practically can't be beat. Heres a list of the edibles we have stocked:

ALL
TWISTED EXTRACT GUMMIES
ED N' BILLS GUMMIES + CONFECTIONS
DOSE EDIBLES - chocolate truffles
GANJA EDIBLES - brownies, lolipops, chocolate

We're also going to be running an edibles deal here starting over the weekend.

Plus if you haven't ordered from us before, make sure to use the code: BESUPHERB to get 15% off your first order.

Good luck in the search!
Team Supherbs

BuckyBass wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 11:05 pm any MoMs have baked edibles?
I say this all over the forum: I get mine from Ganja West, Sky High Exotics, or Shamrock Cannabis. For baked edibles particularly, I like to bake them myself because I'm very particular with the taste, sweetness, and softness of the brownies.

pagesmith wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 am
highflyer234 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:46 am Indeed! I love their edibles. Been buying for a few month now and it's been awesome.
Any reviews for a specific edible you bought? thanks!
Gwest edibles I tried was their THC edibles.. just their gummies and chocolates. haha my quarantine go-to snacks. they are soooo good and worth it if you're just going to light and tasty highs

GreatBud45 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:48 am
potheadseb34 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm So far, have tried, Gwest, West Coast, and Twisted Extracts! Haha I think our tastes are subjective.. so it would still depend on you. It won't hurt to try them all!
I think in Gwet site they also have twisted extracts.
oh yes yess :D haha i stand corrected. sorry about that

potheadseb34 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 am
GreatBud45 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:48 am
potheadseb34 wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:55 pm So far, have tried, Gwest, West Coast, and Twisted Extracts! Haha I think our tastes are subjective.. so it would still depend on you. It won't hurt to try them all!
I think in Gwet site they also have twisted extracts.
oh yes yess :D haha i stand corrected. sorry about that
thumbs up ! ;)

ganjagirlxo wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 pm
Itsjannaperskins wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:59 am I got my first from West Coast Releaf! Maybe you'd want to give it a try. I think their prices are reasonable because I have been comparing the stuff my friends have.
sounds great!! what did you get from there and how were they?
Got some stuff from Notorious THC capsules. The price is fine and the capsules itself is just awesome. It's like my all-in-one stress reliever, pain reliever and stuff! Let me see how it goes with West Coast for you.

Itsjannaperskins wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 4:00 am
ganjagirlxo wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 9:36 pm
Itsjannaperskins wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:59 am I got my first from West Coast Releaf! Maybe you'd want to give it a try. I think their prices are reasonable because I have been comparing the stuff my friends have.
sounds great!! what did you get from there and how were they?
Got some stuff from Notorious THC capsules. The price is fine and the capsules itself is just awesome. It's like my all-in-one stress reliever, pain reliever and stuff! Let me see how it goes with West Coast for you.
Yeah sure! thank you!