Re: Need quad recommendations.

HGA or Highgrade Aid - I recommend the Death Mint Cookies, Death Chocolate Mousse, Pink Star, Girlscout Cookies, and the Tuna.

Skookum Cans from Budmail they have G13 up right now.

TheChronfather for Bulk

Stashbox/Gizmocrafts for Sacred Gardens

Princes Private Reserve for Greasegods

GreenHornet(IG) very good pricing and carries enigma extracts / sauce house bud. (By good pricing i mean he will have the same EE bud that pacificgrass has but for 30-60$ cheaper a zip and has crazy deals on qps)

PacificGrass for Enigma Extracts bud but youre paying dearly.

CannaseurNorth - When they have a drop, its always legit

CraftMasons - good flower straight from growers but its pricey and super limited.

Ive tried most of these. HGA, Skookum, Enigma Extracts are by far the most notable for me anyways as These sites/producers I have yet to see a massive influx of bad bud or bad cs. They have consistantly been putting out high quality product and they stand behind it. Heck I stand behind it to - Im super partial to HGA tho as theyve been steadily my go to for consistant smokables as ive been slowly trying out other places. I light right up when I see a sale on any of these sites or from these producers.

Cheers!

Larfeild wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:36 pm HGA or Highgrade Aid - I recommend the Death Mint Cookies, Death Chocolate Mousse, Pink Star, Girlscout Cookies, and the Tuna.

Skookum Cans from Budmail they have G13 up right now.

TheChronfather for Bulk

Stashbox/Gizmocrafts for Sacred Gardens

Princes Private Reserve for Greasegods

GreenHornet(IG) very good pricing and carries enigma extracts / sauce house bud. (By good pricing i mean he will have the same EE bud that pacificgrass has but for 30-60$ cheaper a zip and has crazy deals on qps)

PacificGrass for Enigma Extracts bud but youre paying dearly.

CannaseurNorth - When they have a drop, its always legit

CraftMasons - good flower straight from growers but its pricey and super limited.

Ive tried most of these. HGA, Skookum, Enigma Extracts are by far the most notable for me anyways as These sites/producers I have yet to see a massive influx of bad bud or bad cs. They have consistantly been putting out high quality product and they stand behind it. Heck I stand behind it to - Im super partial to HGA tho as theyve been steadily my go to for consistant smokables as ive been slowly trying out other places. I light right up when I see a sale on any of these sites or from these producers.

Cheers!
Wow great! I will take note and check out their sites. Thanks!

Larfeild pretty much hit all my favourites too. One place I would add is Hillside Pharms. They have a permanent 20% off code, and a 30% off code for every long weekend. You can get decent quads for well under $200/oz on long weekend sales. You need to do research on their strains though, some are better than others. Their Rockstar is ripping my head off lately, it's definitely a good one.

Oh, I forgot about Kootenay Craft too. They have been good to me in the past, I haven't ordered from them in a while though. These guys use a 15% off code they send every month. Use the code welcome for $50 off the first order. That one is a no-brainer. Their Jager used to be really good. Cactus Breath was fantastic too, but I have seen some hit or miss drops of that. When it's a hit, it's really good. The 15% off code stacks with a 20% off on all quarters if you buy four, so there is no penalty for mix and match.

Sky High Exotics also sells Sacred Garden, but I think membership is closed. They have a 10% off code too. I should probably use my membership more. I almost forgot I had one. haha.

Also, HGA just released a 30% off code for today for some of their quads. I'd hit that sale up myself, but I'm likely done buying for the summer now. I'm not a big fan of what summer heat does to quads trapped in transit. Plus I essentially bought a QP last week. I just took a look at that G 13 from Skookum. Holy crap does that look good. I need to get off the internet, otherwise I will end up buying a tin. lol.