**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

buy low green MOLDY WEED?????????????????????

MOM Name buylowgreen.com

Overall rating out of 10: 3/10

Sign Up: only email required. pretends as if they care for age verification and creates confusion.

Ordering & Pricing: they send products that does not match what they show. they should literally print the product page and post it where their "untrained" employees make their packages. zero quality standards. they initially offered $10 in a form of discount where i would have to give them more money and deal with stress of uncertainty and past experience. so what does that "$10 off" say? to me it sounds like "i don't really give a fuck about your experience. however, for next 48 hours we are running a promotion, go and buy more!"

Communication: email. reasonable delays. maintains "good" manner. not much empathy but their best. which isn't much at all. makes you feel like you're dealing with just another robot who is instructed to dish out coupons in set denominations, only increases based on customer's ability to whine. in other words, they are not really interested.

Packaging: in vacuumed bags - odorless.. the black looks slick though probably from china and made with toxic plastic that we are being warned from purchasing children toys at dollarama

Products / Photos:
Incentive for Customers: photos of product that you won't be getting but look at. to help lessen the shock, i recommend taking at least 2 minutes to meditate and imagine receiving product many grades below the one they show on their website. this may save 2 hours, possibly 2 days or even weeks of bitter taste the experience will leave you with. i should have done it. fuck.

Incentive for Review: shill review posted by their friend/fan.

Notes:
ugh.
Last edited by dooly on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Re: buy low green

It honestly is so hard to tell, your picture is taken inside in a darkish room. Put that weed infront of the window during day time and take a picture. It doesnt look the same... but it doesn't look many grades below what u expected to get. Idk man, post a better pic please, im really interested in seeing it.

I have ordered 3 times from these guys .I have got everything I asked for.It looks smokes and tastes just like they said.Good packaging ,smell proof which is needed.Am i the only one who jars their stuff on receipt?So all you guys who are taking this guy's opinion as truth....... Grain of salt people!! I am not a shill,owner, or do I have anything to gain,just giving my experience with BLG...peace out!!Bye the way I ordered GSC from them and it is the bomb!!Looks just like pic,and smells awesome

here bob. my whole order looked like this. very dry. most of these tiny things could fit inside of my nose. no reflective signs of trichomes under any light. high feels dirty. head feeling same as experience had during childhood, when dealer gave me shakes from bottom of black plastic garbage bag that's probably toxic. dirty high. they did try telling me i was unlucky few who got robbed as they got to bottom of their black plastic bags.

obstacleillusion wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:52 pm I have ordered 3 times from these guys .I have got everything I asked for.It looks smokes and tastes just like they said.Good packaging ,smell proof which is needed.Am i the only one who jars their stuff on receipt?So all you guys who are taking this guy's opinion as truth....... Grain of salt people!! I am not a shill,owner, or do I have anything to gain,just giving my experience with BLG...peace out!!Bye the way I ordered GSC from them and it is the bomb!!Looks just like pic,and smells awesome
you sound propaganda guys!!!!

yes people!!

this guy's jar & boveda (1 of many):

wtf propaganda...lol you speak english? .. lol what the f do i have to gain by calling your BS?I am just making a statement about my orders ...Now I have concluded that you are the schill ..lol how ya like that...jeez just sticking up for a good MOM ,,,,god knows there are so few out there..now try again..

hey duhouhly
If you look closely at the pics you posted about small buds...you can plainly see that these are freshly torn up and arranged to make your point... lol you can see the freshly exposed areas are a lighter colour lmao nice try

they were already broken up but came sandwiched together. if you were me, you would know i didn't do such thing or anything to exaggerate other than maybe words because it is subjective. you seem more and more delusional. try sober once in a while. honest advice.

obstacleillusion wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:53 pm hey duhouhly
If you look closely at the pics you posted about small buds...you can plainly see that these are freshly torn up and arranged to make your point... lol you can see the freshly exposed areas are a lighter colour lmao nice try
(shakes head)

what do you mean fresh. erase that from your brain/logic because it has been this way/color since i received it. honestly makes me think you're just a tool.

bobrakem wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm Maybe you just got the bottom bag. idk man, i guess stick to another MoM from now on
MOM should know better than to serve its MOM community with bottom of the bag the way it did and later tried to "handle"

When I received products in smaller nugs, from WC420E, dirt cheap weed, much more enjoyable and effective than this crap, they included extra 1/4oz without asking or boasting.

These guys offered $10, later $30 when I showed them photo of the full order. Said their slaves were not trained.

I wasn't unlucky. They're still around doing business. They're unlucky. It's our job to let them know it's all on them. Otherwise nothing changes.

dooly wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:05 pm
bobrakem wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:07 pm Maybe you just got the bottom bag. idk man, i guess stick to another MoM from now on
MOM should know better than to serve its MOM community with bottom of the bag the way it did and later tried to "handle"

When I received products in smaller nugs, from WC420E, dirt cheap weed, much more enjoyable and effective than this crap, they included extra 1/4oz without asking or boasting.

These guys offered $10, later $30 when I showed them photo of the full order. Said their slaves were not trained.

I wasn't unlucky. They're still around doing business. They're unlucky. It's our job to let them know it's all on them. Otherwise nothing changes.
lol dangg son, it seems like they gave you $30 cuz your whining sooo hard LOL i bet your a worser headache to deal with then the bud hahahaha dangggg sonnnnn

Dooly more like tooly, and think you were on here complaining about this over a week ago with the exact same complaints. You just want to flame these guys because they didn't give you more than you paid for or a prize for complaining. My stuff came packed a little crushed which hurt bud appeal but for quality and looking like the picture it was all on point. For 130 I got a smoking deal but in your books you got something to cry about for a couple of weeks

i don't think you realize how small these were. incomprehensible. i've never seen anything like it in my life. ever. i will upload more photos later if i care. then again i think you're just one of those people that thinks and says in that manner all the fucking time. fucking stoners.

dangggson wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:01 pm lol dangg son, it seems like they gave you $30 cuz your whining sooo hard LOL i bet your a worser headache to deal with then the bud hahahaha dangggg sonnnnn
they gave me $30 toward future order because they clearly recognized that they fucked up on my order specifically along with just few others. also you can't be so fucking dumb enough to not even take into the consideration of the fact that from their business pov, it only makes profit sense. so in that case, how they speak to your needs becomes of sensitive matter subject to scrutiny for human intentions and motivations. these guys failed hard on product because everyone else received a different batch (i'm being nice). and kept on fucking up with me (and this matters, because consistency matters and deserves attention to be allocated by whine if necessary for change in their policy, procedure and fucking attitude. do note that i'm not telling anything that isn't true). i may post more photos and post communication, and help you hack it for clues that matter for progress.
Last edited by dooly on Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi dooly,

We sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies. We have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain. Most of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight. We are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered. We have sent you the updated coupon code a few days ago. this coupon code will be valid for the next year. it will be available for you to use should you choose to do so with us in the future. We hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
Buy Low Green

the two pictures look super different, maybe its in the lighting but I dont want to believe it looks that different.

vanjago15 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm the two pictures look super different, maybe its in the lighting but I dont want to believe it looks that different.
lighting using warm light bulb at night. 2nd photo taken daytime with sunlight. same shit. it's really bad though. if i show it to anyone reasonable, and how they tried to handle me and the situation, you'd understand why i'm adding emphasis to my words- that you see as whine

vanjago15 wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:24 pm the two pictures look super different, maybe its in the lighting but I dont want to believe it looks that different.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... ies_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... een_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... t_cookies/

these are what i found off mompics on reddit. lol turns out dooly is the guy who complained about the pink strain in his bud from herb approach and threw his weed in the air cuz he thought it was a spider LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fk that was a funny read.

dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:30 am
dangggson wrote: Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:01 pm lol dangg son, it seems like they gave you $30 cuz your whining sooo hard LOL i bet your a worser headache to deal with then the bud hahahaha dangggg sonnnnn
they gave me $30 toward future order because they clearly recognized that they fucked up on my order specifically along with just few others. also you can't be so fucking dumb enough to not even take into the consideration of the fact that from their business pov, it only makes profit sense. so in that case, how they speak to your needs becomes of sensitive matter subject to scrutiny for human intentions and motivations. these guys failed hard on product because everyone else received a different batch (i'm being nice). and kept on fucking up with me (and this matters, because consistency matters and deserves attention to be allocated by whine if necessary for change in their policy, procedure and fucking attitude. do note that i'm not telling anything that isn't true). i may post more photos and post communication, and help you hack it for clues that matter for progress.
lol dude i didnt even read wtf you wrote, it doesnt even make any sense. just sounds like ur str88 bitchhinnng LOL headache just looking at ur paragraphs. i'm surprised they didnt give you a full refund just so they would never have to hear from you again. even then i bet you would still go off for 3 weeks complaining LOL nothing will please u dude just go shop in a local dispensary.

https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadianMOMs/c ... nsulation/

LOL this is dooly. He made two threads about this, one on canadianmom and another on canadianmoms. of course the canadianmom was deleted, but if anyone remembers it, dooly got roaaasted hard LOL his whining made herb approach give him a refund lol i can garauntee most of the moms would not refund a whole order because of a string, thats literally how hard he whined.

dooly wrote: Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:12 pm here bob. my whole order looked like this. very dry. most of these tiny things could fit inside of my nose. no reflective signs of trichomes under any light. high feels dirty. head feeling same as experience had during childhood, when dealer gave me shakes from bottom of black plastic garbage bag that's probably toxic. dirty high. they did try telling me i was unlucky few who got robbed as they got to bottom of their black plastic bags.
lol the funny thing is this doesn't even look that bad LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy fk u kill me dude hahahahaha

dangggson wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:14 pm
https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... ies_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... een_april/

https://www.reddit.com/r/MOMpics/commen ... t_cookies/

these are what i found off mompics on reddit. lol turns out dooly is the guy who complained about the pink strain in his bud from herb approach and threw his weed in the air cuz he thought it was a spider LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL fk that was a funny read.
hey dang son, you are playing with garbage again. seems to be a trend, cognitive process/pattern well engraved in your reason for having this account

dangggson wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:25 pm lol the funny thing is this doesn't even look that bad LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL holy fk u kill me dude hahahahaha
be patient you little punk. i will post comparison photos from the order i just received from BCBD.

in all aspects, smell, looks, taste, high- GSC from BLG made sure i would know that it's from bottom of the garbage bag using every one of my senses.

dangggson wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:18 pm lol dude i didnt even read wtf you wrote, it doesnt even make any sense. just sounds like ur str88 bitchhinnng LOL headache just looking at ur paragraphs. i'm surprised they didnt give you a full refund just so they would never have to hear from you again. even then i bet you would still go off for 3 weeks complaining LOL nothing will please u dude just go shop in a local dispensary.
you write just like the douche from BLG. the reddit account where he posted just like you before starting BLG. anyhow, i'm blocking you

Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pm Hi dooly,

We sincerely apologize again that you had an unpleasant experience with the Girl Scout Cookies. We have had only 3 people message us about the size of the nugs, but no one had criticized the quality of the flower, even more so they were a lot of people's favorite strain. Most of our bags would contain an even distribution of bud sizes, but it seems that our past budtender was inexperienced and included smaller nugs to make weight. We are aiming to provide all Canadians with affordable access to cannabis at fair prices so for that reason we aim to minimize waste of flower, for this reason we are unable to offer you anything more than what we have already offered. We have sent you the updated coupon code a few days ago. this coupon code will be valid for the next year. it will be available for you to use should you choose to do so with us in the future. We hope that your next experience with us is a great one. Thank you for choosing Buy Low Green and we wish you the best!
check again, you wanted me to beg for that $30.... "if i wanted it" whereas $10 code was dished out with your initial response.

Buy Low Green wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:09 pm Hi dooly,

f off robot.

"only 3 people messaged/complained" EXCUSE AGAIN ROBOT

with that, without knowing your stats, i would assume 30 people got same crap but happy because they can't tell any differences in highs. yes, it is potent, but it's dirty high. i feel as though i smoked metal, you dig?

honestly why am i being harassed and forced and coerced to feel bad about having standards, further fixing their lack of careness?????. i could spend an hour thoughtfully composing an essay and smoke your skanky stoners into ashes. i know this. i just don't care to respond to you as if i cared. just being honest

again, i sent my cold hard cash at an amount and experience of substantial value. expecting somewhat like what's shown in the photo. they forgot to include photos of this tiny bullshit that looks like resin on the outer bud was brushed off to make other products. or that it's been tumbled around so much that it turned into a tiny rat dropping size things.

your imagination doesn't seem to be operating much at all but your assumptive attitude outing you, to us, as a little punk.

they only said it's bottom of their bag. where i made very clear emphasis on appearance and size of the nugs, they didn't seem to have a clue nor interested enough to see my clear indications that it would be fucking nice and human if they were able to empathize, ask questions before dishing out excuses and bullshit. all the steps were wrong. but they don't give a fuck. robots.

if you were not a fucking robot, you would have sent me a private message also, at least, already knowing the fact that you wanted me to beg for the coupon so i can put more money into your pockets. you haven't made anything right. you are doing bullshit. i am trying my best to let you know buy low green

dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm if you were not a fucking robot, you would have sent me a private message also, at least, already knowing the fact that you wanted me to beg for the coupon so i can put more money into your pockets. you haven't made anything right. you are doing bullshit. i am trying my best to let you know buy low green
plenty of MoM's out there & the reason the community review forum exists to begin with is so that people can report their experiences and time/numbers will eventually weed out the bad apples, so you've accomplished giving them a bad review and now you move on simple as that unfortunately. You got the flower you ordered weight was on?, taking your word for it that the size was not as advertised/expected, them knowing that, having had complaints and only offering $10 off the bat as a future credit.. honestly either they are not service orientated or they've branded you a bad customer and don't care about pleasing you, which makes a better case to just move on.

SankakuAJB wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:24 pm who you talking to bro?
thanks. i should use the quote button more to make the post more complete.

i believe i was typing reply to:
obstacleillusion
and buylowgreen

+ anyone else who called me names and accused me without questioning but believing their rude personality

jlgee wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:28 pm
dooly wrote: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 pm if you were not a fucking robot, you would have sent me a private message also, at least, already knowing the fact that you wanted me to beg for the coupon so i can put more money into your pockets. you haven't made anything right. you are doing bullshit. i am trying my best to let you know buy low green
plenty of MoM's out there & the reason the community review forum exists to begin with is so that people can report their experiences and time/numbers will eventually weed out the bad apples, so you've accomplished giving them a bad review and now you move on simple as that unfortunately. You got the flower you ordered weight was on?, taking your word for it that the size was not as advertised/expected, them knowing that, having had complaints and only offering $10 off the bat as a future credit.. honestly either they are not service orientated or they've branded you a bad customer and don't care about pleasing you, which makes a better case to just move on.
i enjoyed imagining your thoughts through your well composed message. kudos.

i think there's more that i'm adding to our collective experience. at least in my imagination of story i feel i have experience in writing