**NEW POSTING GUIDLINES STARTING OCT 1ST. **

*Posts in this section are user generated only, MoM's can comment on posts made but may not start post themselves.
*Posts MUST contain at least 1 photo of the product being reviewed.
*Posts MUST be thorough enough to offer others some context of the products. 1-2 line reviews may be removed at the admins discretion.

Montanas Reserve Review - July 2022

MoM/Retailer Name

Montanas Reserve

Strains

Oreoz
Nice shades of green on this bud that are accompanied by purple tones throughout & lovely orange coloured pistils with a thick coating of milky trichomes. Very dense & compact bud structure on this nugget that has a tight trim leaving almost no sugar leaf.

A pungent creamy sweetness coming from this strain. The aromas also have a nutty and dank mix with light herbal notes. Everything translated into the smoke nicely with the sweet notes powering into the aftertaste.

enjoyable high on this strain this seems to start with an uplifting spacey feeling that gradually makes its way through the body for a mellow calming body high without any sedation. I would say this is a great strain that could be enjoyed anytime of the day.

Pink Kraken
First time trying this strain. This nugget has a pretty dense, compact and sticky bud structure. Forest greens with dark purple tones mixed throughout. Clusters of orange pistils and nice coating of trichomes covering these buds. Tight trim leaving very little sugar leaf behind.

This strain has pungent “gassy” and sweet aromas mixed with some earthy and subtle peppery notes. The flavours of this strain translated nicely with sweet, kushy, and slight earthy notes coming through in the taste.

For me the high started creeping through my body leaving me in a happily hazy state, that soon turned into a nice relaxing and moderately sedating high that can take you out of the moment. Found this was a good strain for a peaceful and relaxing evening.

Pink Sherbet
Mixture of green shades with purple tones throughout and orange pistils. Nice coating of milky trichomes covering these nuggets. Sticky texture to these buds that have a rock solid structure and tight trim.

Aroma coming from these nuggets were quite nice. With a sweet creaminess that’s met with notes of fuel, and slight fruity/funky hints. The aromas were coming through very well into the flavour with a subtle herbal essence in the aftertaste. Even burn with a clean ash.

The high started out for me with more of a heady effect that soon eases into a haziness, eventually sinking throughout the body for a nice chill vibe. I found this to be an awesome strain for a slow day.

Supreme Pink
Nice colours to these nuggets that have forest greens with some purple hints throughout. Beautiful coating of milky trichomes with orange pistils peaking through. Very dense and sticky texture that has a great cure.

This strain has a nice pungent mix of sweet and “gassy” fuel like aromas that also contains some floral notes. The aromas of this strain translated nicely into the taste for an enjoyable full flavoured smoke.

Fairly potent long lasting high on this one. It starts off quite spacey and uplifting, but soon morphs into more of a mellow and relaxed feeling. Definitely the kind of stone that can leave one lounging around. Enjoyable strain that i would say is more suitable for when nothing’s planned.

Garlic Breath
Gorgeous appearance with a mixture of light green shades and subtle purple streaks through these buds. Clusters of orange pistils with a beautiful coating of milky trichomes. Dense & sticky bud structure with a nice trim leaving a couple tiny sugar leaves behind.

I found this has such a great mix of aromas with a pungent somewhat allicin like funky vibe that’s accompanied by some doughy, nutty and subtle herbal notes. The aromas translated nicely into the flavours of this strain.

With an enjoyable stone that started a little hazy at first, but eased its way down through my whole body leaving me with a relaxed body high that wasn’t sedating. I found this was a great treat that can be enjoyed throughout the day.

These samples were provided for honest and unbiased reviews.
@Lovelypeace420