Re: Who has the best quality ~$100 ounces?

Budget Buds has no delivery guarantee. Most moms have a 1 time replacement package but budget buds lets you assume all the risk. They will not contact CP if your parcel goes MIA.

"What if my package gets lost or confiscated in transit?
Budgetbuds guarantees to ship all packages, however I acknowledge that budgetbuds is NOT responsible for packages once sent via Canada Post. Budgetbuds will NOT get involved in ANY claims.
We do not reimburse or replace packages lost or confiscated by Canada Post for any reason. The postal service is a risk you as the purchaser take on 100%."

candiangirl23 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 11:30 am weed smart you mean the mom with moldy weed and won't vacuum seal every package if they run out , yeah i'd rather deal with a mom that vacuum seals my products and has quality control.
Waiting for samples from them I'll make a full proper review when it gets here. The vacuum seal incident is pretty icky and so were the multiple shills last week.. That mold incident wasn't reassuring either. Last but not least, comms are slooowww.

Giving them the benefit of the doubt.. It's hard to turn down free weed :P

lpstudio wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:39 pm
EVERGREENMedicinal wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 pm BLUE MATARO
Which Mom?
Look who posted the comment. They have the Blue Mataro for $90/oz I believe.

I've always loved JJMs $99oz, I've had Nuken, Purple Kush, and OG Kush a few times and loved them all.

DeliveryMeds hasn't really ever disappointed me. Their house blend is really good for the price most of the time. UK Cheese was good too, and Bubba Kush.

I checked out Weedmailed a couple weeks ago. Not bad, not nearly as good as JJM budget oz but definitely on par with what I'd expect for the price. I'd probably order from them again if I were on a tight budget. Got 2oz for around $170.

Ffxitubby wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:26 am Budget Buds has no delivery guarantee. Most moms have a 1 time replacement package but budget buds lets you assume all the risk. They will not contact CP if your parcel goes MIA.

"What if my package gets lost or confiscated in transit?
Budgetbuds guarantees to ship all packages, however I acknowledge that budgetbuds is NOT responsible for packages once sent via Canada Post. Budgetbuds will NOT get involved in ANY claims.
We do not reimburse or replace packages lost or confiscated by Canada Post for any reason. The postal service is a risk you as the purchaser take on 100%."

WEEDSMART is the same..Minez got confiscated , even begged them to just call CP and confirm my address before it headed back, they weren't having it, sold me some discounted bud as compensation and is was WEAK if it wasn't for the headband sample(1g) it woulda been a double loss ..last time for me